Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I like the "a few more mill" comment...lolz.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
Hammo said:
I like the "a few more mill" comment...lolz.

Aren't we so lucky to have millionaires gracing us with their presence? I know that if I was a millionaire, I'd spend all my time on internet forums too.

Hamm.0

Hamm.0

NRL Captain
Mar 5, 2008
I sure I've seen this guy at the footy. i could be mistaken, Sahun can tell us. Is chips one of those guys that used to show up when I was in SBBS Shaun??? If so, he is FAR from a milionaire....on the hill with us plebs. bahahaha Poor kid is as confused as his idol.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Back on topic...

I just don't get how that excuses Folkes' comments, which are clearly racist. What's even stranger is how Mundine entered this conversation in the first place, it's as if SBW is restricted in who he can and can't associate with. Love him or hate, he's free to chose his mates ffs.

Wouldn't be suprised if they're trying to link such 'treachery' to his move to French Rugby either.

He doesn't have to justify his move and hasn't really made a point of doing that in the public domain. It's the outraged bogan media that continue to ask these questions....Folkes' has just gone one step further by having a go at mundine.

dukey

dukey

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2008
But there was no choice involved. Folkes is gone at the end of the year. SBW knew that and he still walked out. Folkes/alleged racism is not the reason, Khoder Nasser wanting his cut is.
El Masri must have very thick skin to have put up with Folkes' racism all these years.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
some one please BAN chips rafferty, he is p1ssing me off [icon_non :roll:

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
Looks like the most popular way to prove yourself a proud australian is to wear a strayan flag around yourself, get p1ssed, not be able to handle your alcohol and act like a complete moron while assaulting 15 year old girls and life savers while dumping yer rubbish all over the beach only to wake up the next morning in a daze not remembering how much of a farking tool you were the night before and looking at all the rubbish on the beach and blaming da w0gz for the mess.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sonny Bill is saying he did this for the game.

Is the game he nickname? Or what he calls his bank account? Or is Khoder Nasser's nickname?

A

Aeetee

State of Origin Rep
Mar 4, 2008
I'm blown away, I have been all over this great planet of ours and we live in the best country period, and to say France is 100 times better than here is just proof that you haven't gone far Chips.

And as for earning a couple of mill from our resources over 5 or so years before you ditch this place is laughable. You want to make some serious coin, its not here and you could make a couple of mill in less that half the time OS.

And not only do I love this great country of ours, I have spilt blood for her and will bleed for her again.

Also in your eyes I'm an imbecile.... fair enough your entitled to your opinion, I don't have to voice mine about you, you seem to have painted a nice enough picture of yourself.

Have fun on your island, say hi to Elvis and James Dean for me.

Dexter

Dexter

State of Origin Rep
Contributor
Mar 26, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Looks like the most popular way to prove yourself a proud australian is to wear a strayan flag around yourself, get p1ssed, not be able to handle your alcohol and act like a complete moron while assaulting 15 year old girls and life savers while dumping yer rubbish all over the beach only to wake up the next morning in a daze not remembering how much of a farking tool you were the night before and looking at all the rubbish on the beach and blaming da w0gz for the mess.

Chips, if things are that bad mate, leave, its simple.

Ppl who share your opinions make me laugh, you don't like it when Muslims are judged as a group because of the actions of a few but you are more than willing to generalise about Aus in that manner.

At least the ppl in your example have alcohol as an excuse to act like a tool, whats your excuse.

It wouldn't matter what race or creed you were chips you are a trouble maker.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Back on topic...

I just don't get how that excuses Folkes' comments, which are clearly racist. What's even stranger is how Mundine entered this conversation in the first place, it's as if SBW is restricted in who he can and can't associate with. Love him or hate, he's free to chose his mates ffs.

Wouldn't be suprised if they're trying to link such 'treachery' to his move to French Rugby either.

He doesn't have to justify his move and hasn't really made a point of doing that in the public domain. It's the outraged bogan media that continue to ask these questions....Folkes' has just gone one step further by having a go at mundine.

Which of Folke's comments were racist? Because last time I checked being Muslim wasn't a race?

And Mundane fights nuffbags - why doesn't he have a go at B-Hop, who is old as the hills would still teach him a lesson, or Taylor or Calzaghe. Because none of these guys want to fight your man because he is crap and these decent guys want to fight the best. Shit, Pretty Boy Mayweather could fight him out of his division and still dominate him.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
chips rafferty said:
Back on topic...

there is no possible justification for what he has done. HE BROKE A F*CKING CONTRACT.

F

Flutterby

International
Mar 5, 2008
Noticing how long it has taken him to actually come out and say something, I think he's just been waiting to hear what everyone else says is "wrong" with the game and will just regurgitate what other people have said.

C

Chumba

NYC Player
Mar 29, 2008
chips rafferty said:

What's with all the rage Chips? If you don't like the way we operate, then pack a bag and depart coastline, that is unless you like being in a country that allows you to say half the crap you've being going on with.

ningnangnong

ningnangnong

HACK THE PLANET!!!
Forum Staff
Mar 5, 2008
Chips. [icon_lol1.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Deadset, SBW has his head so far up his arse that lump in his throat must be his farking nose [icon_non He's claiming he isn't being greedy because he knocked back $1million from St Helens in 2004. Can't cop any criticism as well. He mentions someone having a go at him and all of a sudden they're 'disrespecting' him. Thinks he's bigger than the game, what a wanker. Good riddance.

G

guppy

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
I didn't have much respect for the bloke before that interview, now I just think he's a massive moron.

He's really not very intelligent at all.

I doubt that part two will change my mind.

C

chips rafferty

BRL Player
Mar 8, 2008
I think some of these strayan kids these days need a good old fashioned beating across the head and a lesson on what really made australia great and the sacrifices made by some of the real australian heroes of the past - the Italian and Croatian immigrants who were forced to live in this sh1thole and transform the place from a well done (burnt) lamb chop and two veggie cultural wasteland to the semi-great imitation nation it is (was) today before the current crop of big brother obsessed morons popped up demanding the government do something to make house prices fall so that they can afford to live in mansions by the sea or harbour but paying it off on their toilet paper arts degree media studies jobs paying $45k per year rather than slogging it out working 70 hours per week doing real work with no holidays or plasma tv's for the privilege of one day retiring young as landlords with multi million dollar property portfolios so that we can sit back eating grapes and salami and homemade wine while we charge strayan battlers a farkload in annual rental increases and laugh our @rses off about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • johnny plath
  • Aldo
  • Manofoneway
  • Big Del
  • Ondi
  • Culhwch
  • Robboi_321
  • Bucking Beads
  • OXY-351
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.