Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rock said:
So we'd have a 14 team comp.

Brisbane, North QLD and Gold Coast (QLD)
Newcastle, Central Coast. (NSW)
Wests Tigers and Penrith (Occupying the greater west) Manly (North) Roosters (Sydney and East) Eels and Bulldogs (West and Inner West) and Souths. (South of Sydney)
Canberra

I think we should be maintaining a 16 team comp. We only got back to 16 teams 2 seasons ago!

I'd have; Brisbane, NQ, GC, NZ, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra.

In Sydney;
Manly,
Roosters,
St George/Illawarra Dragons,
Parramatta Eels,
Canterbury Bulldogs,
The Souths Sharks (Cronulla Rabbitohes?),
Wests Panthers,
NT Buffaloes,
Central Coast Richie Riches

-------------or dreaming big would be;-----------

'Brisbane, NQ, GC, NZ, Newcastle, Melbourne, Canberra, Manly, Roosters, St George/Illawarra Dragons,
The Souths Sharks (Cronulla Rabbitohes?),
Wests Panthers,
Parramatta Bulldogs
NT Buffaloes,
Central Coast Richie Riches
Pacific Coconuts. (based in New Caledonia, but played sometimes in Fiji, Vanuatu, North Island) (If they were privatley owned, and I was an NRL player, living in New Caledonia would be bloody tempting!)

And court proceedings are underway. Minor win to the NRL:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,865 ... 14,00.html

THE NSW Supreme Court has approved a last-ditch effort from legal teams representing the NRL and the Bulldogs to prevent Sonny Bill Williams from playing his first match in France for the Toulon rugby club.

Justice Robert Austin granted leave for lawyers to serve documents to associates of Williams as substitutes, following failed attempts last week to serve the runaway rugby league star directly.

The documents will detail that on Friday of this week, the NSW Supreme Court will hear an application for an injunction against the New Zealand international's plan to play in France later that day.

Media reports have indicated Williams signed with Toulon and will make his first appearance in a friendly match this week, which would be in direct breach of his current contract with the Bulldogs.

The court documents will be served to the Toulon club, at Williams' residence and his known business address in Sydney, the court was told.

Lawyers made it clear in court they wanted the injunction hearing to happen before Williams plays in France on Friday afternoon, French time, which will be Saturday morning in Sydney.

lol puff piece coming your way. They should get MG on there to balance the ledger. Weidler defended him to the hilt a few weeks ago.

Steve said:
lol puff piece coming your way. They should get MG on there to balance the ledger. Weidler defended him to the hilt a few weeks ago.

Yeah Weidler seemed to keep looking for excuses for SBW. No doubt he will be sympathetic and just pander to the turd once again.

Just putting SBW on the air is too much for a coward like him.
Bloody hell!
"Don't go away angry Money Bill, just GO AWAY!!!"

OK, so taking it at face value that $BW was upset with Steve Folkes and that's the main reason he left the Bulldogs, did anyone tell $BW that Folkes is leaving at the end of this season?

Yeah, try again $BW, bullshit decision from a bullshit excuse of a human being.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24140319-23214,00.html

This is my personal favourtie SBW article ove rthe last 24 hrs. I commented on it on RL Live.

Steve Folkes, his coach, makes a joke (albeit a little crass) and he tries to clutch at that as a reason for leaving. LOLZ

Steve Folkes is the guy who publically supported him through the alcohol dramas he had.

He is a 22 y.o. KID, trying to make sense of an adults world. Folkes could see that by surrounding himself with the likes of Mudine was a bad influence for him. I am starting to wonder if SBW is one of those guys who can't make his own life choices, a follower. The alcohol problems, the sudden desire to captain the Bulldogs, now the complete backflip dog move.

The more you think about it, the more it becomes clear he is a sheep who follows his mates advice blindly. lol, they are trialling him on the wing in France!!! The wing!!!! He'll be able to play until he's 50!

Bingo. He's a weak minded, unintelligent, easily influenced wankstain.

That's why he's not on my hitman list. It's not his fault.

He's about to be interviewed on The World Today on ABC radio. They will also provide a link to their story overnight.

gUt said:
He's about to be interviewed on The World Today on ABC radio. They will also provide a link to their story overnight.

I'd be interested to hear that. The interviewer won't be as biased in $BW's favour as Widdler.

Hmm, wonder if Widdler is friends with Carney the pisser?

Hammo said:
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,24140319-23214,00.html

This is my personal favourtie SBW article ove rthe last 24 hrs. I commented on it on RL Live.

Steve Folkes, his coach, makes a joke (albeit a little crass) and he tries to clutch at that as a reason for leaving. LOLZ

Steve Folkes is the guy who publically supported him through the alcohol dramas he had.

He is a 22 y.o. KID, trying to make sense of an adults world. Folkes could see that by surrounding himself with the likes of Mudine was a bad influence for him. I am starting to wonder if SBW is one of those guys who can't make his own life choices, a follower. The alcohol problems, the sudden desire to captain the Bulldogs, now the complete backflip dog move.

The more you think about it, the more it becomes clear he is a sheep who follows his mates advice blindly. lol, they are trialling him on the wing in France!!! The wing!!!! He'll be able to play until he's 50!

Why do you think Choc is a bad influence?

Let the clown go lets just turn our attention to keeping all the youngster we have and making the NRL a better game!

SBW has shown he is a KNOB let him suck on snails in France.

Beads6 said:
SBW has shown he is a KNOB let him suck on snails in France.

His living in Southern France, couldnt ask for more..

Seriously Chips, we all know you take every ounce of semen that Mundine splurts into the media, but can you just **** off? Not even you can say that $BW's conduct in walking out the way he did is acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• maddo
  • Aldo
  • LGH
  • Cavalo
  • simplythebest
  • Tim K
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Galah
  • Manofoneway
  • sooticus
  • bert_lifts
  • mrtij
  • Broncosarethebest
  • johnny plath
  • Gaz
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Robboi_321
  • Old Mate
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.