Sonny Set To Leave The NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.
UNLESS YOU CAN CONCLUSIVELY PROVE THAT MUNDINE WAS THE REASON FOR THE DEPATURE OF SBW, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP HIM OUT OF ALL DISCUSSION REGARDING SBW

I don't blame Mundine at all, I blame Nasser. SBW was just your average young bloke getting into mischief before Nasser came and stole him from Orr. Then it was all a matter of 'Sonny Bill is bigger than the club' culminating in him fleeing the country.
Mundine has had an influence in what has happened as well, but in the end, Sonny Bill has made his own bed.

Chips: you don't feel welcome in Australia? OK. Well, guess what, you're not welcome here.

And I hate to make a decision for you, but you're banned. For good. Bugger off.

I wasn't going to watch, but as you all know the man of the house generally controls the TV *sigh* so I had no choice.

It was like watching Mundine all over again. Stupid, stupid Sonny! Every word he spoke I was trying to telepath him to shut up because he's not doing himself any favours.

I don't blame Folkes for being concerned one of his main players was losing the plot hanging around Mundine, perhaps Sonny should've taken his advice and turned to an honourable man like Hasem as a good Muslim role model!

I know. It's something I battle with every minute of my life.

chips rafferty said:
Looks like the most popular way to prove yourself a proud australian is to wear a strayan flag around yourself, get p1ssed, not be able to handle your alcohol and act like a complete moron while assaulting 15 year old girls and life savers while dumping yer rubbish all over the beach only to wake up the next morning in a daze not remembering how much of a farking tool you were the night before and looking at all the rubbish on the beach and blaming da w0gz for the mess.

[icon_lol1.

Replace a "Strayan" flag with a Keewee one, and you have SBW right there.

Before he converted to Islam, of course :roll:

chips rafferty said:
UNLESS YOU CAN CONCLUSIVELY PROVE THAT MUNDINE WAS THE REASON FOR THE DEPATURE OF SBW, I SUGGEST YOU KEEP HIM OUT OF ALL DISCUSSION REGARDING SBW

Mundine wasn't THE reason as such, but he certainly played his part. Unless you can conclusively prove that Mundine played no part I'd suggest he is very relevant to this discussion

I didn't watch the interview but this morning when I saw a bit of it and I heard him talking in third person, I knew then that Mundine had played way too big a part in this. It's almost laughable really, but the fact that SBW can't even see it is sad. Maybe he's too young to remember the things that Mundine got up to in his time in the NRL and can't see any similarities [icon_shru .

And has no understanding of the super league war, that players were paid ridiculous money that almost sent the game broke. That the salaries now are reflective of what the game can afford.

Coxy said:
And has no understanding of the super league war, that players were paid ridiculous money that almost sent the game broke. That the salaries now are reflective of what the game can afford.

To be fair, though, he was about 9 years old during the Super League War. And Mundine, who explained it to him, has the mental capacity of an 8 year old, so... yeah [icon_lol1.

Folkes was just talking on Fox News. He was saying SBW was the reason Mason left but he refused to say why. He said he did ask him if he was turning Muslim but couldn't have give a stuff if he had as he has Hasim there who is Muslim but he did ask him to not go to Mundine for advise.

That interview was quite weird. It was as though Mundine had taken SBW,s body over. Body language, speaking word for word was Mundine. Closed your eyes and you would swear it was Mundine.
Talk about brainwashed.

We to had a laugh when he spoke of the money Mundine made that particular year. Must have got the script wrong and forgotten the dates as of course it was SL and everyone was on big dollars.

$BW was probably told that story by Mundine and just took it as fact. That's the problem, he, like chips rafferty and others, seem to believe every bit of diarrhoea that drips down Mundine's chin.

It's disgusting how some people with Mundine's charisma (yes, you have to give him that) can influence people's opinion so readily.

Just watched the interview.

SBW could impersonate Mundine over the phone. They even talk about themselves in the 3rd person.

Nassar & Mundine are my bros. :roll:

The other week Nassar told Weilder that he wasn't SBW manager, & SBW last night said he was.

Weilder must have been involved in all of this.

$BW is lucky he can score massive footy contracts, because after watching that interview some people class him as 'mentally retarded'

Seriously, the way he talked, he has absolutley NO FRICKEN IDEA what he actually did. He broke the law, that simple. He must think money grows on trees. I'm sure 'the boys' were real proud of him getting up their and standing up for their rights, good on you $BW you battler! He's a fucking joke of a human being and i'm pretty sure Mundine has his hand (amongst other things) up his ass controlling him like a puppet.

The only one on the Footy Show last night with a bit of balls was Laurie Daley & to a certain degree Fatty.

The Chief as usual had NFI.

Seems the Bulldogs have offered to continue to pay SBW salary during the legal proceedings

The Bulldogs rugby league club is hoping to lure Sonny Bill Williams back to Sydney, offering to continue to pay his salary even if he plays rugby union this weekend in France.

Williams has snubbed court proceedings against him in Sydney today, just hours before he is scheduled to play his first match in France.

But in a dramatic development, Barrister Noel Hutley for the Bulldogs revealed in the NSW Supreme Court that the club was prepared to continue to pay Williams for the duration of the legal proceedings.

Mr Hutley said the club did not expect Williams to make a decision straight away.

He said that Williams was an elite athlete and that "... my client's [the Bulldogs'] attitude is that my client wishes Mr Williams to play in its team''.

"We are prepared to continue during the course of an interlocutory argument to pay Mr Williams as per his payments to date 100 per cent of his contract,'' Mr Hutley said.

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/bulldog ... 37789.html

The Dogs are only paying him, so he can't say the Bulldogs broke the contract by not paying me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Fitzy
  • Financeguy
  • Mister Wright
  • Rowdy124
  • broncos4life
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • lynx000
  • Jazza
  • Waynesaurus
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • Manlyman
  • Harry Sack
  • pennywisealfie
  • mrslong
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.