SOO Teams 2010

That NSW side looks ordinary compared to the QLD team suggested. I really don't think they can step up to the plate this year. Even with a weakened squad we look superior.

yeah that was it for game 3, but game 2 tonga was in the centres and he played a pearler. since we do have folau this year, and he isnt very good at passing to his winger, i reckon he should be on the wing.

Surprising how hard it is to pick wings and front row for NSW. Very little talent there.

But for QLD, would be no problem with Folau wing and Tonga centre. They'd still switch around as the game dictated.

I'd have Tonga in the centres as well. He's a massive threat running with the ball and I reckon Izzy is a much better finisher.

Tonga was named on the wing but played in the centres through out that match and Inglis played wing.

Nup, not unless they leave Folau out, in which case put him on the left wing, Boyd on the right.

I thought Folau wasn't being considered? If not then just replace him on the wing with Tuqiri.

tbh i didnt even notice tonga on the wing in ur team coxy lol, switch him and folau, folau cant pass to tonga will never get the ball lol

Bolton is looking more and more likely to play I reckon. Put him on a fringe running off Locky, Cooper or JT at Carney or someone will be bliss.

Je$ter said:
Bolton is looking more and more likely to play I reckon. Put him on a fringe running off Locky, Cooper or JT at Carney or someone will be bliss.

I was thinking the same thing watching the game last night. Myles has been channeling the QLDer lately, just hope he can make it to Game 1 lol

QUEENSLANDER said:
he has to be there, he shouldnt even be considered a bolter, he should be one of the first chosen on form

Bolton or Myles?

What I'm liking this year is that yes, NSW has an armada of brilliant back rowers...but unlike previous years Queensland has their own set that are playing exceptionally well.

Sam Thaiday and Nate Myles are the pick of the bunch, playing absolutely brilliantly for their teams, even in well beaten sides.
Scott Bolton probably narrowly behind them.
And then Ashley Harrison and Neville Costigan showing good form in competition front runners.

Then there's Luck, Parker, Lillyman, Stagg...decent enough players that if injury should happen wouldn't look out of place on the bench.

Good times!

Coxy said:
QUEENSLANDER said:
he has to be there, he shouldnt even be considered a bolter, he should be one of the first chosen on form

Bolton or Myles?

What I'm liking this year is that yes, NSW has an armada of brilliant back rowers...but unlike previous years Queensland has their own set that are playing exceptionally well.

Sam Thaiday and Nate Myles are the pick of the bunch, playing absolutely brilliantly for their teams, even in well beaten sides.
Scott Bolton probably narrowly behind them.
And then Ashley Harrison and Neville Costigan showing good form in competition front runners.

Then there's Luck, Parker, Lillyman, Stagg...decent enough players that if injury should happen wouldn't look out of place on the bench.

Good times!

+1

This time 12 months ago the NSW back row was looking scary good. But right now, Thaiday is probably the form back rower in the comp, Myles is killing it and Bolton is showing he desrves a shot. Harrison is playing solid as always and Costigans defence is vicious. Add those other guys you named, not to mention Taylor and we have great depth in every position right now.

has anyone been watching tuqiri in the last few weeks, he really impressed me at the start of the year and on that i would have had him on one of the wings for sure most likely over boyd if he isnt gonna be in fullback

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.