South Africa V Australia test series

The upside is we could very well roll SA for a smallish total as well. Rogers career must now be in serious doubt if Watson is fit for the third test.

Smiths dismissal was strange given the lack if evidence to overturn the not out

Yeah it's the wrong decision going by the DRS rules but the right decision because he nicked it.

That was a hatchet job on Smith ... a suid afrika special

Last edited:
Yet India get howlers in their favour with no DRS.

Weve avoided the follow on lol now need to roll SA for less than 200

And we are almost out of the match. Hopefully we can keep it tight and make them bat longer than they would like.

Knowing the Saffas they will ensure they can't lose before declaring

And we are almost out of the match. Hopefully we can keep it tight and make them bat longer than they would like.

Knowing the Saffas they will ensure they can't lose before declaring

yeah, they'll get a lead of 600 and declare 15 mins before stumps on day four ..

Well you would have to imagine if Watto is fit and Rogers fails again in the second innings, his career may well be over come third test.

It'll be an interesting decision who they drop for Watson. Probably Doolan but that depends on who makes runs in the 2nd dig.

I'd love for us to go on and draw this test, how sweet would that be? It's simple enough though, we only need to bat for the entire day on Sunday and then absolutely pray to the God's for rain on Monday...:spy:

If we bat well enough we can chase a total down on this pitch. They are missing a bowler which is handy for us.

on a side note, is every girl in South Africa a dime piece or just the ones that turn up to the cricket ?

When I first read this comment I was like "Yeah ok Sharky, sure, pass the pipe bro..." but seriously what gives? While they may not all be 10's I'm certainly not complaining, it's made watching the cricket that little bit more enjoyable, especially this last test.

So either there are a lot of horny devious camera-men in SA or they have a ridiculously high percentage of attractive female fans.

There was one chick in a bikini top last night who was top class. They do have an abundance of glamorous women in South Africa.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncsgoat
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • FACTHUNT
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • phoenix
  • Santa
  • Dexter
  • Rookie Alan
  • Hurrijo
  • lakers133334
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.