South Africa V Australia test series

SA declare leaving Australia 447 in 161 overs, this is absolutely gettable if we bat smart!!

I don't expect to win but a draw is doable if the rain comes. I'll be very pissed off if we are bowled out today.

Need a Rogers ton off 300 balls whilst Warner gets a double of 100 balls

We wanna be number one, let's beat number one emphatically right here right now.

up to 25mm of rain forecast for tomorrow in Port Elizabeth ... if that holds true it would pretty much wipe out the day cricket wise

lets just get to the end of today in a healthy state and let nature take its course

Last edited:
true, we're two or three world class batsmen away from being worthy world #1s in test cricket
I'm increasingly of the belief that we've found a couple of long termers in smith and warner . I had my doubts about both.

We have another one in Lynn if he can stay on the field.

I'm increasingly of the belief that we've found a couple of long termers in smith and warner . I had my doubts about both.

yeah warner and smith look like they've got the right stuff ... I think an opener, a #3 and another middle order player who can average 45+

So we need a Langer a Ponting and a Mussey lol

Aussies 0/120 but Elgar causing all sorts of problems out of the rough.

Warner goes after a great opening stand but another 25 would have been nice. 320 still needed but we are off to a great start.

cannot believe Smith doesn't have a 'silly' point for Duminy when he's bowling to Doolan

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • Santa
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • Bucking Beads
  • scobie
  • Xzei
  • Dexter
  • broncsgoat
  • broncoscope
  • sooticus
  • Jedhead
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.