South Africa V Australia test series

Great to see Watson miss out. Doolan looks a very promising player, though despite his century I stand by my comment that Marsh doesn't have what it takes and will be gone in a year's time at most.

Great ball from Harris, awesome to see that ****y prick back in the pavilion already.
Doolan earns his spot at short leg alone

South Africa has coughed up an absolute road for this second test. Johnson has completely f*cked their mindset

I reckon 300 is going to be a great first innings score. 350 will be an excellent one.

5/214 and on that wicket I would have to say honours are ours at this point but the big plus for SA is AB is still there. We bowled well on a batsmen's wicket, if we roll them for 300, we are in the box seat for sure.

Johnson still looking very likely for a wicket ... pity the wicket is so flat on day 1!

as if batsmen don't already get enough advantages in the modern game without teams throwing up uninspiring pitches whenever a bowler gets the upper hand

they're so worried about Johnson that they produced this wicket. Hopefully we can dismiss the tail and bat and bat and bat so they bat last, god know what this pitch will be like days 4 and 5

I thought SA were being too cautious. Warner will love this wicket.

The ball isn't coming on to the bat as the wicket is slow and at times two paced, Warner will be out early, more of a Chris Rogers type deck.

No spinner on this deck is mad. Duminy will be doing a lot of bowling

The ball isn't coming on to the bat as the wicket is slow and at times two paced, Warner will be out early, more of a Chris Rogers type deck.

it's the truest test wicket I have seen for some time in terms of pace and bounce. Sure it's a little slow just like the SCG. 215 in days play is not up to scratch.

it's the truest test wicket I have seen for some time in terms of pace and bounce. Sure it's a little slow just like the SCG. 215 in days play is not up to scratch.

Totally agree, the Aussies are well on top

We aren't well on top until we maker more runs than them in the first dig

We aren't well on top until we maker more runs than them in the first dig

Going on current form of their last six test matches, I'd say the Aussies are currently well on top. If AB scores a ton and SA 350 and Steyn fires out 5, then SA will be "well on top".

I'm going make a bold prediction and say whichever team makes the most runs will be well on top in this match

Look we certainly seem to be on top but our batting can still be brittle.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Bucking Beads
  • winslow_wong
  • Xzei
  • theshed
  • upthebroncs
  • bb_gun
  • jd87
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.