State of Origin - Game 1 Discussion

QLD are just letting NSW play the way they want to play.

Giving Cleary, Luai all the time they need. Falling off tackles.

Capewell is hardly the smoothest mover
Would've preferred him in the second row... thought for sure Gagai would play left side given that's where he's played all year... also Munster on the left and Val sweeping to the left would mean that should be our stronger attacking side of the field

Don't think Gagai, DCE or Coates have seen the ball come their way yet

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4474.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Simonmyers11 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2012
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Wow. Is Tom playing front row, left centre or right centre or full back. Is everywhere

Simonmyers11, proud to be a member of The Hill - Silvertails Manly Sea Eagles Supporter forums since Jun 2012.

I love QLD but I don't find a single QLD player likeable.... Welch and grant seem like nice blokes but they play for the grubbiest team in the history of the nrl

QLD are just letting NSW play the way they want to play.

Giving Cleary, Luai all the time they need. Falling off tackles.
We haven't had a decent kick yet... even the kick off only went to the 30m... must've been nerves from Feldt

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Had turbo as first try scorer in one of my multis DCE screwed me

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

9335.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Scorpio - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 21, 2014
Tom is best on the park so far, he's everywhere

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.