State of Origin - Game 1 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
8475.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]broncsgoat - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 28, 2013

Which one would you bang?

Anthony Milford 2021 Souths Logan Magpies Player of The Year
One of them wouldn’t bang you that’s for sure

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.

I hope Qld have some plays involving Fifita running at nsw’s halves all game. Close to the line you’d think he’d be hard to stop.

[/st_td_row][st_td]jbb/james - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 19, 2010
I think NSW should have picked api. They finally have enough attack in the team and would have benefitted from apis defence and workrate in the middle.

Nothing against cook but api would have stitched up the middle and has a massive ticker.

747.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Mark from Brisbane - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 2, 2008

One of them wouldn’t bang you that’s for sure

Fan for over 50 years and founder of the Manly Warringah Travelling Supporters, you can also follow me on Twitter @MarkTramby Enjoying the retired life and all that brings.
Ahhh but the other one would

Intrigued to say the least. Expecting NSW to romp home, but who knows with qld. Interesting one for sure

2.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Dan - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .July 15, 2004
Wow great support for Qld

Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius hits a target no one else can see.

[/st_td_row][st_td]XV-1 - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .April 27, 2014
Tommy ran harder in the first two minutes of origin than he did in the entire match against Newcastle

If qld are going to run everything through the left hand side why didn't they play Gagai over there??

Active Now

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.