State of Origin - Game 3 - Post Match Discussion

Discussion in 'State of Origin 2013' started by ningnangnong, Jul 17, 2013.

They should but not to the extent of 45,000 tickets when there is only one game at Suncorp that year.

One possible solution would be to allocate 1/3 of the tickets to members but they have to be on waiting list, if you get tickets or pass up on them then you go back to the end of the list and that would carry over each year.

1. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Because that is part of the deal when you become a member. It's an enticement to help them sell memberships

Bucking Beads likes this.
  2. broncos4life

broncos4life International Rep

Can not agree with this more. If it upsets you so much then get a membership. I use my hard earned to get a broncos membership, so why shouldn't I get this perk?

Why the hell should I go on a waiting list to make sure someone else who has no membership has a chance at getting a ticket, while I may only go once every 3 years, even though I pay good money for my membership?

Many teams in the world have waiting lists for memberships, because those are the ones that guarantee a ticket to the games.

The only thing I agree with, is that there should always be a percentage of the stadium allocated to the opponent's fans, and even then, the sale of those tickets should be regulated to make sure it ends up in the right hands.

3. Buzz Killington

Buzz Killington NYC Player

I agree members get first crack but only for a reasonable quota of tickets, say 25% of the stadium if they miss out join the queue with everyone else.

Anonymous person likes this.