1. Barba
2. Edrick Lee
3. Inglis
4. Gagai
5. Yow Yeh
6. Cronk
7. Cherry- Evans

14. Norman :-P
Why would Cronk be there and not Thurston??? They're the same age and Thurston is the better player.

And yuck... Norman...

You little beauty!!! That was awesome, all the Queenslanders played extremely well.

Thought Fifita was great. Has to start next year, Woods did naught.

Pearce....goooone!!!

Would love to know what fifita said to Shayne Hayne, he looked pissed

The streaker ran for more metres than both of NSW's starting props combined :laugh:

Not sure about Chambers tbh. I think Edrick Lee is the man for the future, but there's of course still hope that we can get Izzy back.

Agree with this. For mine Chambers would prove to be another Ryan Hoffman, made to look amazing by the big three but a complete numpty away from them. Hopefully NSW keep picking Hoffman, complete passenger

Criticisms of Gillett and Papalii IMO are unwarranted. They did what they were sent out to do with the time they were given, and the limited use of the ball the play makers gave them.

I thought they both were excellent at what they did. For mine, it was more a game plan issue than anything else.

Initially, I thought Cronk was ordinary, until I saw quite a few nice touches from him, and I was actually surprised the positive difference DCE made. Next year maybe DCE instead of Cronk

Thurston's defence on Lewis was first class and shot Daley's plan to bits

I thought Myles was poor until I read he was injured in which case I don't understand why he was there. I also reckon GI is totally wasted in the centres. If Slater plays next year, he should play wing and share the job with Inglis.

If Gallen and Hayne played, and with Myles having little impact, I wouldn't be so sure we would have won tbh (Well, if Hayne played, the Blues would have had 2 Hayne's on field anyway).

As they say in drama: Exeunt Pearce and Maloney. What a pair of nuffies. If they had Adam Reynolds/Sutton, or Reynolds/Carney, along with Gallen and Hayne (1) NSW would have been far more dangerous against the Maroons whose overall game was super quality for say 30 out of the 80, and the rest compensated for by flashes of brilliance and stunning one-on-one defence, together with continual **** ups by NSW

I mean the dropped balls by Dugan and Jennings with almost certain tries in front of them was unforgivable if I were a Blues supporter

Completely agree with all that.

FWIW I dont really think anyone from that QLD last night deserves criticism, they all did their part

Agree with this. For mine Chambers would prove to be another Ryan Hoffman, made to look amazing by the big three but a complete numpty away from them. Hopefully NSW keep picking Hoffman, complete passenger
i cant agree with that. Chambers has scored many tries/made many linebreaks where it was just him with a set line of defenders in front of him, and he just went straight through. nothing to do with smith/slater/cronk.

Yeah, Chambers is a good player. Even look at some of the stuff he did with the Reds in Rugby. He was capable of breaking the line all on his own.

Plus put him into Origin with the likes of Thurston, Smith, Slater, Cronk and he's going to do damn well.

Honestly, I know Hodges is talking about playing again next year, but if I was him I'd go out on last night's high. Chambers is ready. Don't stand in his way.

Why would Cronk be there and not Thurston??? They're the same age and Thurston is the better player.

And yuck... Norman...

The future for mine is Inglis at FB, Chambers in the centres and Thurston even at 33 if in form, with DCE

slater will be the first of the superstars to call it a day IMO. he just cops so much more punishment than the rest of them, and its really starting to show the last 18 months or so. still a damn good player, easily top 5 in the game, but you can see hes just been worn down. hopefully a good offseason, with hopefully another premiership, will rejuvenate him.

and if it doesnt, geez it will be great to see GI at fullback for the next 6 years or so!

Yeah, Chambers is a good player. Even look at some of the stuff he did with the Reds in Rugby. He was capable of breaking the line all on his own.

Plus put him into Origin with the likes of Thurston, Smith, Slater, Cronk and he's going to do damn well.

Honestly, I know Hodges is talking about playing again next year, but if I was him I'd go out on last night's high. Chambers is ready. Don't stand in his way.

Something inside me thinks that Hodges & Tate will be in cahoots about this and make a mutual decision. I did just eat lots of chips & gravy though.

NSW 2014:

1. Dugan
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. Hayne
6. Carney
7. Adam Reynolds

14. Maloney

Maloney Baloney

1. Hayne
2. Morris
3. Jennings
4. Morris
5. McManus/Uate
6. Carney
7. Adam Reynolds
8. Gallen
9. Farah
10. Fifita
11. Whatmough
12. Lewis
13. Bird

14. Sutton
15. Merrin
16. Tamou
17. Grant

a7ady5ad.jpg

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Lozza
  • Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Mustafur
  • Organix
  • Scorchie
  • Fitzy
  • Johnny92
  • broncos4life
  • Sproj
  • bazza
  • Skyblues87
  • Rough and Ready
  • LittleDavey
  • Horseheadsup
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.