10. Fifita
11. Whatmough
12. Lewis
13. Bird

14. Sutton
15. Merrin
16. Tamou
17. Grant

that is a very good side. I'm sure A.Reynolds will get his shot next year and McManus should keep his spot.

true on the Maloney Baloney, he is such a barbecuer

I's love to know what Fifita said as well, and I can't quite work it out given the context. I'd suggest that it was something about disallowing the try, said in a tone or phrased in such a way that made it a directive rather than a question, and with a heap of colourful language just to make it even more disrespectful.

ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 598E7F5D-995D-4C47-9C17-50096182D7B3-1537-000000AFE53B0E6B.jpg
    598E7F5D-995D-4C47-9C17-50096182D7B3-1537-000000AFE53B0E6B.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 136
slater will be the first of the superstars to call it a day IMO. he just cops so much more punishment than the rest of them, and its really starting to show the last 18 months or so. still a damn good player, easily top 5 in the game, but you can see hes just been worn down. hopefully a good offseason, with hopefully another premiership, will rejuvenate him.

and if it doesnt, geez it will be great to see GI at fullback for the next 6 years or so!
Giving yourself away... :001_tt2:

Surely Adam Reynolds would be under consideration strongly. I like Mitchell Pearce and he is a good player without a doubt for the Roosters but its confirmed to me that he is one of those blokes that are good club players but can't make the next step.

Giving yourself away... :001_tt2:
well we're certainly not winning it lol. id love to see smith captain back to back premierships and origin series wins. probably never been done before.

I'd love to see DCE in the #7 alongside Thursto next year. He's ready, and it would not surprise me to see him with the captaincy one day. Cronk is still good, don't get me wrong, but I'd love to see him in his old roving role.

Bring back the big blokes - Scott/Hannant to start, Myles/Parker/Thaiday backrow, McGuire, Papa and McQueen on the bench with Cronk. We'd be unstoppable...

In the longer term, without Hodges/Tate - Chambers/Lee in the centres, Gagai a close runner-up - YY possibly if he can get back enough. Folau if applicable! Slater to wing, Boyd on the other and GI to FB. Barba needs to be blooded at some point too, he's also potentially a cornerstone of the years to come, but where to squeeze him in? Srama/Friend as hooker when Smith calls it a day.

Future looks good for both teams - NSW's younger guys will stand up, I have no doubt about that. QLD's are solid too, and although not yet the quality of Thursto/Smith/Slater it's still looking pretty damn good with the likes of DCE and Barba.

We are looking better than NSW in key areas even after the big players retire. DCE in the halves is far better than anyone they have coming through. Inglis will play fullback for a while, and I reckon Milford might take over from him in the future if Canberra keeps him there. Friend/Srama at hooker. Possibly Segeyaro off the bench. Who do they have? Mitch Rein?

I think we are pretty set for backs too, Gagai, Lee...hopefully Yow Yeh returns strongly too. Boyd will still be around for a while.

The forwards are a bit of a worry though. Matt Scott still has another 5 or 6 years in him at least. Papalli looks a better prospect than any NSW back rower.

After that, well, let's hope McGuire ends up being more like Parker in Origin, and less like Woods. NSW has some real guns coming through in the forwards though.

We are looking better than NSW in key areas even after the big players retire. DCE in the halves is far better than anyone they have coming through. Inglis will play fullback for a while, and I reckon Milford might take over from him in the future if Canberra keeps him there. Friend/Srama at hooker. Possibly Segeyaro off the bench. Who do they have? Mitch Rein?

I think we are pretty set for backs too, Gagai, Lee...hopefully Yow Yeh returns strongly too. Boyd will still be around for a while.

The forwards are a bit of a worry though. Matt Scott still has another 5 or 6 years in him at least. Papalli looks a better prospect than any NSW back rower.

After that, well, let's hope McGuire ends up being more like Parker in Origin, and less like Woods. NSW has some real guns coming through in the forwards though.

McGuire is nothing like woods, woods is a myth. I'm a bit perplexed that people are so surprised that he was useless in origin, I mean yes he is the best forward in the tigers pack, but that not exactly hard

If Hollywood Harrigan was refereeing Fifita would have gone for a break for sure. Not sure what he said but Hollywood doesn't pull any punches.

Yeah, there's no doubt Fifita used one of 2 naughty C words.... the really naughty one and the one that rhymes with beat.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.