Mar 5, 2008
1. Munster 6. Milford is a possibility.

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
You would think Morgan would get first crack at 6 if that was the case

The thought process might be that Milford has combinations with Hunt and Macca already, and Kevvie knows them all well. Also taking into account Morgans utility value.

I personally have no idea how we'll get out of this one. But I don't think I'd bring in Ponga yet.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Ponga can't play since he played on the weekend? I could be wrong but I kind of remember that being a rule.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
And I believe that was the whole drama with selecting Milford at 18 last year where it would have prevented him from lining up for us, otherwise they would have just let Milford play and called him into camp after the game.

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Ponga can't play since he played on the weekend? I could be wrong but I kind of remember that being a rule.

Unfortunately, there is no rule to say Ponga can't play.

Brett Finch played for the Blues in Game 1 2006 3 days after playing for the Roosters and no rule has been brought in to prevent that.

W

WASSHHH

Aug 24, 2017
I heard Triple M on Sunday say that if Slater is out, Inglis will go back to fullback and Morgan will play centres. They apparently rang Boyd, who is away on holidays with his family, and he said that he's not interesting in cutting his holiday short to be a shadow. He's either playing or he's out.
But he's been a shadow all season...

N

Number6

QCup Player
May 21, 2016
Problem with GI at fullback is will his legs handle it? Best option if could (maybe switch with Holmes a little for a break). Milf if he played at fullback in last 3 years would be fantastic, doubt has the fitness now but an extra ball player type would be very useful. Ponga played Saturday madness to play him except maybe 20 mins off bench besides him needing a full season to see how good teams work him out, cause likely NSW will accelerate that process. Morgan for me is bench based on current form and can handle lock. Munster could play centre with Milf at 6 if GI to back but it better be 2015 Walters influence not 2016,2017 Broncs spine. Munster to fullback could do too.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Hahahahahaha Buzz and Kunt having a whinge that Kevvie lied to them. Oh the irony.

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
Hahahahahaha Buzz and Kunt having a whinge that Kevvie lied to them. Oh the irony.

We are the only ones allowed to lie! Todd Greenberg needs to tell him that. Wahhhh I love Batman wahhhhh

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013

You might be thinking of the incident with Lote. Charged the previous week and not named for QLD, named for the Broncos but didn't end up playing, brought into camp after the game. Something like that anyway. They did introduce a rule to prevent that

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
You might be thinking of the incident with Lote. Charged the previous week and not named for QLD, named for the Broncos but didn't end up playing, brought into camp after the game. Something like that anyway. They did introduce a rule to prevent that

Was that the gentleman's agreement that NSW ended up breaking a few years back when they got Ennis to play even though he was suspended that week?

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
Was that the gentleman's agreement that NSW ended up breaking a few years back when they got Ennis to play even though he was suspended that week?

Probably. The *****

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
Problem with GI at fullback is will his legs handle it? Best option if could (maybe switch with Holmes a little for a break). Milf if he played at fullback in last 3 years would be fantastic, doubt has the fitness now but an extra ball player type would be very useful. Ponga played Saturday madness to play him except maybe 20 mins off bench besides him needing a full season to see how good teams work him out, cause likely NSW will accelerate that process. Morgan for me is bench based on current form and can handle lock. Munster could play centre with Milf at 6 if GI to back but it better be 2015 Walters influence not 2016,2017 Broncs spine. Munster to fullback could do too.

GI has been playing at fullback for Souths so I don't see why he can't.

Active Now

• Redux
  • Harry Sack
  • Aldo
  • Organix
  • Manofoneway
  • Dash
  • Behind enemy lines
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.