State Of Origin - General Discussion

Holmes over Oates is short sighted....

If Oates could kick goals, he would have been selected.

I don't mind the decision. We have players in the side already that can return the ball strongly and he was never ever going to be selected to play in the backrow.

Expected NSW side -

1. Tedesco
2. Trbojevic
3. Mitchell
4. Roberts
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Campbell-Gillard
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner (c)
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Peachey
15. Klemmer
16. Chrichton
17. de Belin

Tariq Sims stitched up

Average Qld squad, Nsw looking dangerous. Hope Macca has a decent game tho

Expected NSW side -

1. Tedesco
2. Trbojevic
3. Mitchell
4. Roberts
5. Addo-Carr
6. Maloney
7. Cleary
8. Campbell-Gillard
9. Cook
10. Vaughan
11. Cordner (c)
12. Frizell
13. Trbojevic

14. Peachey
15. Klemmer
16. Chrichton
17. de Belin

Tariq Sims stitched up
That centre pairing will tear Qld a new A-hole. 3-0 NSW with each game having 10+ margins.

I don't get Tedesco over Trbojevic.

Trbojevic would be more damaging than Tedesco, especially with his brother Jake in the side which he won't be able to combine with because he'll be stuck out on the wing.

so what will our side be when all our origin players go off for rep duties?

Man the flak the Broncos have copped this season, none of it even comes remotely close to that crap, but you won't see them copping it.

Qld forwards look pretty weak. NSW should absolutely monster Qld through the middle.

De Belin to start at lock with Trbojevic demoted to the bench, according to the leak

Lots of new faces for NSW we are still in this especially if we win game one.
All our forwards have to do is match it and we will go well.

Interesting side note about the NSW team, do they have comfortably the 3 fastest players in the NRL in their team? Roberts, Addo-Carr & Cook. And you could probably argue with Tedesco is top 5 as well. If they get on any sort of a roll, they could score 50 on us.

Lots of new faces for NSW we are still in this especially if we win game one.
All our forwards have to do is match it and we will go well.
Thats the worry, our forwards are terrible... with smith there he was able to manipulate and use the middle men good enough to cover the difference the last few years but when he wasnt on his game and the nsw forwards got a roll on were the games we got beat, convincingly last year.
Lets hope napa has one of his 3 or 4 good games a year, but our prop rotation is terrible. We dont even have a fulltime prop on the bemch if the team going around is right. I may be looking through broncos glasses but ofa should have got hess off the team for this game whilst scott is out at least.
I hope Im wrong but i get the feeling c smith sensed this coming and got out just before queensland go through a dark period. This will truly test walters coaching skills... i also hope b hunt doesnt go missing, but in big games he tends to vanish in tough periods... we also dont have the kicking game to kick us out of trouble if our pack is getting dominated...

That centre pairing will tear Qld a new A-hole. 3-0 NSW with each game having 10+ margins.

Their only problem is they're not marking each other.
Inglis and Chambers are a different prospect.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.