State Of Origin - General Discussion

Can't believe no Goates.

I know Holmes and Gagai have done the job for QLD but given our undersized pack I would've thought Corey would've been given the nod. His early carries are unbelievable.

The way I see it, Gagai was man of the series last year. He sucks as a centre, but his every game on the wing for QLD has been at least a 9/10. Maybe even a 9.5. You can't drop him.

Holmes is probably the best goal kicker in the side. He's one of the best finishers in the comp. His strike rate is unbelievable. But I'd say his goal kicking put him there.

Oates is obviously next in line.

Kevvie would be loving Ben Elias gobbing off,
"We could pick 2 sides to beat this QLD team "

He's been trotting out the same shit for more than 10 years .
Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and again.

Just saw a picture on broncos instagram of all the qld forwards talking to Walters. Tallis is there and he is bigger than all of them...

Anyone wanna open a market on Hunt choking on the Origin stage

Mundine says he is a Blues fan again after NSW chose Indigenous players.

They have been picking Indigenous players for years, but they weren't black so it must not count for him.

They have been picking Indigenous players for years, but they weren't black so it must not count for him.

Isn't he a relly of Ferguson? Now they drop him he supports them again.

Still congrats to Mundine for getting some publicity again.

Less about indigenous, more about NSW being actual favourites to win...

NSW have 11 debutants. Qld have 2. Cleary has only just come back from an 8 week layoff. Qld must be loving this underdog tag. I change my prediction to Qld 3-zip. Bring on game 1.

That article is rank, Reverse Racism frequent.

IMG 0682

It is one of the single most racist things I've ever read......And it is actually on the NRL's website.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/29...-again-after-selection-of-indigenous-quartet/
Take this for example
"I think the guys in charge now, like Freddy and [NSW adviser] Greg Alexander, they saw the injustice of the past and I really want to thank them for doing the right thing," Mundine said.
What injustice? Is he claiming that the former NSW selectors were racist?
Is he claiming throughout the article that Indigenous players are superior too the non indigenous players?
By the way this post is directed towards what Mundine said, not towards Indigenous players

Is he claiming throughout the article that Indigenous players are superior too the non indigenous players?
Pretty much.

Y'know the only reason Mundine never played for Australia was because everyone in Rugby League is a racist.

Take this for example
"I think the guys in charge now, like Freddy and [NSW adviser] Greg Alexander, they saw the injustice of the past and I really want to thank them for doing the right thing," Mundine said.
What injustice? Is he claiming that the former NSW selectors were racist?
By the way this post is directed towards what Mundine said, not towards Indigenous players

Is he saying Laurie Daley, who is part indigenous, was racist?

Active Now

• Dash
  • winslow_wong
  • Bongo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fatboy
  • Aldo
  • davidp
  • Sproj
  • Strop
  • Dony Eliakim
  • RolledOates
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.