State of Origin I - QLD vs NSW - Live Discussion

Well, it's his job not to be contained and get a roll on. NSW lost all momentum once Klemmer went off and never came back. It probably just means Haas is still not ready.

But how can he break free when we send 2 or 3 up at him as soon as he has the ball?

Haas seems like an emotional loyal kid from reading what he said about Sam burgess. He would not have felt comfortable playing against his broncos teammates

Just more on Klemmer, I can't believe Fittler never brought him back on. Surely they needed him in the last 10?

Haas wasn't that bad. NSW were just completely lost, made it look worse. He was okay overall.

Agreed. He only looked 'bad' because of how he usually dominates at club level.

Can we talk about Papalii, he was massive tonight. Fucking fantastic effort with his runs and his bone crunching defence, he’s not the same player he once was his effort level was incredible for a big man!

He was a gun 2nd rower, then he started getting fatter and fatter, and decided "**** it, I'll be a gun front rower instead".

Munster also very good. I think he should have taken on teddy. Not sure what it looked like in tv... but thought he had him with 15 out

Why do you mention Macca every time? How fucken fixated are you? You need an intervention! He is seriously in your head!
He was the incumbent hooker. Hunt isn't a hooker. Pay more attention.

Munster also very good. I think he should have taken on teddy. Not sure what it looked like in tv... but thought he had him with 15 out
I also thought he should've sold the dummy and ran

DCE brushing Gallen when leaving the panel was brilliant. Gal just looked down awkwardly

How come the video ref sounds like the fat betting guy?

Lol at the NRL.com player ratings. Walker gets a 5. Cleary got a 7. Chambers got a 7.5(!).
Mbop got the lowest score (4). Did he even play?

Last edited:
Pick Tommy. He has been in the NRL team of the week twice in the last 3 weeks
[automerge]1559737480[/automerge]
Give some credit to Moose tonight. I know he missed a tackle late on, but he was immense.
Fully agree about Moose. Held our shit together a few times when it could have gone bad.

I'd seriously prefer Opacic. Maybe not Copley, not that bad. We have **** all centres. I wouldn't be against Milford 6 Munster centre but you don't change a winning spine IMO.

What about O'Neill? Are you that desperate?

Probably having his best year since 2016.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.