Storm Vs. Broncos Build Up Thread *Spoiler*

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Re: Storm Vs. Broncos - Build Up Thread

Wouldn't surprise me but it still doesn't excuse this, the only way we will score is from a field goal or penality goal.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Maybe a new thread or the word spoiler should have been added to this thread first as plenty of game talk in here.

Will do it now !!!!

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008

Russo said:
Maybe a new thread or the word spoiler should have been added to this thread first as plenty of game talk in here.

Will do it now !!!!

It would be more of a spoiler to actually watch the game.

Bull Shark

Bull Shark

State of Origin Rep
Jun 4, 2008

Russo said:

Will do it now !!!!

believe me, we're doing interstate based broncos supporters a service by warning them off watching this shite

B

blox_party

BRL Player
May 3, 2009

Just changed the channel, bugger this. Very very disappointed

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Bull_Shark said:
Russo said:

Will do it now !!!!

believe me, we're doing interstate based broncos supporters a service by warning them off watching this shite

Absolutely, if you want to watch this rubbish you really have rocks in your head, do yourself a favor and avoid it.

Russo

Russo

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

Russo said:
The result of this game so depends on the result tonight IMO. A Qld win = Broncos loss and vice versa.

Nashy said:
Yeah. I'd say Brisbane are in for a massive flogging based on that theory.

Looks pretty profound a theory to me now Nashy icon_thumbs_u

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
I didn't really expect to win, but this is just pathetic. When is Henjak going to address the sheer laziness at the club? Out and out embarassing.

The worse thing is it isn't the players that are backing but the players who actually had a chance to prove themselves did nothing but scratch their balls all night.

Yow Yeh is so shit. Stay on your f**king wing! We can't even form a line of defense.

Just because Hodges and Lockyer aren't there does not mean they can throw their hands in the air and say "oh well we were never going to win anyway".

Starting to really doubt Henjak's ability as a coach, and an outsider wouldn't really think that Bennett left at all.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
absolute disgrace one of the worst peformances I have ever seen by a Broncos team..... Wallace play like adominant halfback ffs you don't deserve to play origin at the moment. Henjak I think you might want to spend some time teaching the Broncos to defend because it has been a weakness all year.

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Wallace, mark my words, will not play origin 2, based on tonight's and Wednesday's performance. Expect to see Kimmorley.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
If anyone wants to know why I want Origin moved to the end of the season, or to have it played on Sunday nights like it was in 2001....

48-4.

/thread.

B

broncosil

QCup Player
Mar 31, 2008
Coxy said:
If anyone wants to know why I want Origin moved to the end of the season, or to have it played on Sunday nights like it was in 2001....

48-4.

/thread.

Should be a stand alone game on a Saturday afternoon at around 2-3pm, so no one (or far few) has to worry about work, study, exams, hangovers etc the next day.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
I agree Coxy although why is it that the Storm who I hate so much can play well yet the Broncos playu like shit

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
That was fucking horrible. They should be absolutely ashamed.

If Lockyer doesn't resign, we are as good as gone until we can get a player who can read the game, and setup plays.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Beads: because they actually give a shit about their games. The Broncos are a bunch of heartless mercinaries who care only about their pay cheques and rep selection. Couldn't give a **** about the Broncos jersey.

Guys like Alf should be ashamed of these *****.

Unread

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • I bleed Maroon
  • theshed
  • Fozz
  • Battler
  • MrMoore
  • lakers133334
  • Waynesaurus
  • Brocko
  • Scorchie
  • Culhwch
  • Harry Sack
  • RodF
  • winslow_wong
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Browny
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.