Storm Vs. Broncos Build Up Thread *Spoiler*

Re: Storm Vs. Broncos - Build Up Thread

Best game from the Storm this year + no lockyer and Hodges = flogging

I have never turned off a broncos game but im seriously contemplating doing it so i dont have to watch the embarrassment.

Mcguire is the only one who can hold his head up IMO, his actually trying.

GCBRONCO said:
Mcguire is the only one who can hold his head up IMO, his actually trying.

+1 McGuire looks good. Bending the line and making meters, he's the one positive thing so far for us out of this game.

OMG! Kent BRockman got fired? Yes, I turned over to the Simpsons.

Setu hit, biggest of the year!

What a joke. Their defence is useless, if I see Michaels go low on a player 5 meters out this season I'm going to kill him!!!!

LAGI SETU! WOW! That was the biggest hit of the year!

Who cares about the Setu hit, 1 tackle later Wallace and Michaels both go low on a player a couple of meters out with momenteum = soft try!

Wow, that is one hell of a pathetic performance...
I don't usually stop watching a broncos game mid way through but seriously I don't think I could watch another 40 minutes of that, just .... argh!!!

This is where the Broncos miss Wayne Bennett ....

Bugger, why can't the simpson's go for another hour... :(

Are we really going that bad (not on in NSW yet)? One of, if the most gutless performance i've ever seen from our boys was the 50 point spanking we copped down there 3 or 4 years ago. How does this effort rate in comparison? Will I ruin my night and weekend if I tune in to watch at 9:30?

This is worse than pathetic. There's NO excuse for this. They're NOT putting in. They looked tired from the kick off, and FFS, the only forward backing up was Thaiday off the bench.

This is just shit. Absolute shit.

Why did they even bother taking the field in the 2nd half if they let soft tries like that in, FFS Broncos its ok to lose but put some bloody heart into it. This is worse then the 1999 losing streak, at least we were TRYING during it even when we got flogged.

Another Storm try ... Brisbane will have a negative for and against by the end of tonight ...

This is literally the first time I've EVER seen a Broncos team not even try. I'm ashamed of them.

Coxy said:
This is literally the first time I've EVER seen a Broncos team not even try. I'm ashamed of them.
That kick to quinn (where hunt got tackled in goal) it wasn't a try but when they showed the replay as soon as they kicked the ball, the broncos players all turned around and had their hands on their hips... WTF!

Disgraceful big time, I can't believe how pathetic this performance is [icon_thumbs_do

I seriously wonder if Henjak has said in his pregame speech "I've budgeted us to lose this, so if we win it's a bonus" or some equally demotivating spiel.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Alec
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Browny
  • Bucking Beads
  • K-Style
  • heartly87
  • Shane Tronc
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • theshed
  • bb_gun
  • Dash
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Reds2011
  • Old Mate
  • winslow_wong
  • IceWorks
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.