NEWS Sunday Mail: Fifita still dithering

“I’ve got to play good footy. That’s how I repay them.”

Strange words coming from someone that’s entitled and doesn’t feel like he owes the Broncos. Why would you say you want to repay them if you feel like you don’t owe anything?

About what he said, it IS their job. That’s what player welfare is, looking after their players and ensuring they have support through tough situations. Their job was to help get him out of that situation.

Not convinced the player welfare thing includes going over to Bali to help bail him out.

I think the NRL should get rid of all teams outside of NSW. They have ruined what was a perfectly fine comp. Queensland doesn't bring anything to RL . Johnny come latelies .

Look I fundamentally disagree with what you are saying and I think we all give footballers too much credit. Let’s not pretend he doesn’t mean what he says here. I am not claiming Fifita is a member of MENSA but he does look like he can tie his own shoes and therefore knows all to well the meaning of the complex phrase ‘They did what they had to do’
Hmmm.......

Last edited:
David Fifita said what was approved by the Broncos. You guys are making a big deal out nothing.

So the Broncos ‘approved’ him to toy with the fans? Sweet! Kind of adds weight to my theory that they couldn’t give a **** about us as long as he keep filling there stadium and swallowing their bullshit.

"Fa’asuamaleaui will link with the Titans next year when he completes his commitments to the Storm and he has already phoned Fifita spruiking the merits of joining him on the Gold Coast."

If Tino can name more than one merit for joining the Titans, I’ll drive Fifita there myself. ‘Merits’ is clutching at straws.

He can **** off as far as I’m concerned. I know how this goes people will say don’t believe the media or it is manager talk blah blah blah but **** that, the club went above and behind for this entitled asshole and this is how he repays them. I don’t care that he is most likely a once in a generation player, at some point the club has to stand for something more.

Whether he stays or goes I am completely off him.

Yeah just let him go to the rorters. They can also pick up Folau (on minimum wage of course) while they're at it without a peep from the media.

Last edited:
The comments he made about the club is meant to look after is bullshit he made his own choice to go to Bali and get arrested the Broncos didn't have to step in and help him in anyway l. He has to keep a professional look for the club outside of the field it's all an art of being at the Broncos. After I've read these comments I'm not too upset if he leaves.

I think the NRL should get rid of all teams outside of NSW. They have ruined what was a perfectly fine comp. Queensland doesn't bring anything to RL . Johnny come latelies .
You wouldn't even have a competition if there hadn't been teams outside of NSW, AFL would have killed it much earlier. Need to work on your trolling though mate, broncohater would be rolling in his grave right now if he saw that.

Last edited:
You wouldn't even have a competition if there hadn't been teams outside of NSW, AFL would have killed it much earlier. Need to work on your trolling though mate, broncohater would be rolling in his grave right now if he saw that.

Shame it didn't happen really. AFL is a far better product BUT the only thing that wold have saved and grown league was if Qld became the national centre of league.

So Fifi has signed or not signed lol?

Sounds like hes tone has changed a little...dollar signs maybe?

So Fifi has signed or not signed lol?

Sounds like hes tone has changed a little...dollar signs maybe?

he's had huge dollar signs thrown at him for months ... from far better teams than the Titans as well

Active Now

• Jedhead
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Foordy
  • Fatboy
  • Fozz
  • I bleed Maroon
  • LittleDavey
  • Kev_Guz
  • Astro
  • Johnny92
  • winslow_wong
  • Jazza
  • FACTHUNT
  • Allo
  • marw
  • Strop
  • Dash
  • Santa
  • Skathen
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.