10. Haas
11. Fifita
12. Hoppa
13. Carrigan (c)

14. Paix
15. Kennedy
16. Joffa
17. Coates

If it’s the case, any win by any score will be a bonus.

You seriously believe Macca will be banished?

That shoulder charge non shoulder charge from last nights game that we all saw (many times) wasn't the first one from that player. If you watch the match again you'll see a carbon copy on exactly the 20 minute mark of the first half. He should be facing 4-6 weeks on the sideline. I wonder if he'll be cited.

Should be but bet he isn’t.

Yup. Local game against a side likely to be vying for the spoon. Young side with a touch of arrogance in some of the players. It'll be hard for them to get up for this one I think, would not be surprised to cop an ambush. I fear we'll again play down to them, I doubt if we're mentally composed enough to only focus on our own game just yet.

What I hope though is that Seibs and the leaders in the playing group can keep the others focused, and we put 50 on them.

I reckon he knows it too. Vision of him before the game in the sheds he looked pretty flat, like he didn’t want to be there. I could be wrong, just the impression I got.
Same. Once he was hooked as an unlikely halftime interchange he knew it. . Especially since it proved to work.

Moving your strike centre after scoring two tries in his preferred position, to accommodate how shit you are, says a lot! Not many coaches would try that.. but seibs did. He made that HUGE call. And yeah, it proved a great call!

I dont see the logic in that. He had Macca on the field to close the game out, not Turpin. No coach is going to have a player on the field in that situation if he doesnt trust him.
Yeh, I’ve actually thought McCullough has played his role well both weeks, and both weeks have required very different roles.

Same goes for Boyd actually. I wrote him off before the season, but I think he looked OK last week and better again this week. He’s no world beater, but he’s been solid.

If these two blokes can just play their role and be consistent, their experience will be invaluable to such a young team.

Happy to have them both in the team whilst they’re performing as they are.

Yeh, I’ve actually thought McCullough has played his role well both weeks, and both weeks have required very different roles.

Same goes for Boyd actually. I wrote him off before the season, but I think he looked OK last week and better again this week. He’s no world beater, but he’s been solid.

If these two blokes can just play their role and be consistent, their experience will be invaluable to such a young team.

Happy to have them both in the team whilst they’re performing as they are.

The dropped ball aside i think Macca was ok.

The dropped ball epitomises why he needs to go. He is a hooker and he is never prepared for a late offload, and even when he catches them he never knows what to do with them.

The thing was, he caught the ball clean and did the right thing to shavel the ball on. It just slipped out, similar to how the ball just slipped out of Milford's hands in the second half.

Last edited:
No other damage found in Croft's scans and is expected to return to the field shortly. Medical staff will re-assess the shoulder after the weekend when it settles down.

So the 1-3 week timeline sounds like that's exactly what it's going to be. I'm thinking he will skip the Titans match and be back the following week.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • sooticus
  • mrslong
  • Kev_Guz
  • Foordy
  • Mighty Bronx
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Manifesto
  • Brocko
  • Howzat
  • Old Mate
  • RolledOates
  • johnyE
  • Lurker
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.