Sydney Oztag Round 4 17/11/08

Unlucky last night guys

I thought we played a much better 2nd half than the first and that almost lead to us outscoring them! They scored 5 to our 4 in the 2nd half. Final score being 13-6.

Defence is the main issue currently, missing to many easy tags, especially one on one. This must improve quickly for us to be a shot at the finals.

Hitman threw a mad pass to put Che into score which was one of the highlights of the night. Peters grubber for himself off a penalty tap was also awesome, plus his other 3 tries (season total of 9 in two games!) lolz

Kelsey be nice! "Unlucky" is the team morale-retaining way of saying we continue to play like shit! I know it well, our rep coach said it repeatedly during the 2007 state championships! :P

Coxy said:
Kelsey be nice! "Unlucky" is the team morale-retaining way of saying we continue to play like shit! I know it well, our rep coach said it repeatedly during the 2007 state championships! :P

Dont think I could have said it any better myself! [icon_lol1. [icon_lol1.

The other one is "the effort was there". Like a certain coach who shall remain nameless! :P

Jeza is right those tags are killing us if we had made a few more last night would have been a much closer game for sure.

Hey guys i was just lookign on Oztag webite and saw this

"Please Note; The first 4 weeks a week to week draw will be issued as it is grading as well as competition. When the
grading is completed then a draw for the remainder of the season will be posted on the net. Thank You."

so this should mean last nights game was also grading i dont get it !!!! they really need to update this site as we are are on 2 different points tables, also i thought it was 3 rounds of grading ?????

Yeh it was originally 3 rounds, so I dont really know whats going on ay!

Maybe its a typo or the divisions are concrete yet? Who knows

I also only see us on the division 3 table Brad eusa_think

We arent on there? We arent any of those teams...maybe you are mistaking The Crew for us? But we havent won 3 games so I dont know how haha

Active Now

• Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Redux
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Galah
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Porthoz
  • Rowdy124
  • Broncosgirl
  • Culhwch
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.