Tautau Moga

It's inevitable that Opacic will get his job back once he is fully fit and match conditioned. Moga was never going to work out, he simply doesn't have the skills required to be a regular NRL player, his performance last night didn't surprise me in the least. Thankfully it didn't cost the Broncos the match, might not be so lucky next time.

Who says opacic will be any better! Just because you like him dosent mean he will be better!

Who says opacic will be any better! Just because you like him dosent mean he will be better!

please my 12 year old sister would have been better in defense than Moga last night...

Opacic is like Reed, before his constant shoulder injuries (i.e. the Good Reed), hopefully he doesn't have the same shoulder issues

Anybody who watched him last year would realise that he has a bit about him and if not for an injury to both shoulders, we wouldn't be having this conversation because Moga would be labouring in ISC.

The fact that in the few games Opacic played, he showed more. I get the like for Moga but last night he was awful.

Four tries in eight games is nothing to sniff at either. The two players don't compare, simple as that which is why Opacic will eventually be assuming Moga's spot.

Gifted tries !

Moga is a work in progress, and with the injuries he's been through, it will take time for him to be at his best. We are all expecting too much, too quickly. Moga is someone who needs a lot of confidence, and Wayne knows that, and is therefore handling him accordingly.

The more Moga plays, the more confident he will get, and the more confident he gets the more he starts to trusts his body. The more he trusts his body, the more he starts believing in his ability, and when he starts believing in his ability his instincts will take over, and that's when he'll be devastating. Give him time.

Finally got around to watching the Moga video tonight. He must be deceptively fast or something. He left people easy with the same running style. He really looks a talent, he definately a work in progress.

He also has a nice flick out the back pass

He's been working on his defence too. One on one special training with bennett. I think you'll see his improvements soon enough. Then all the video with teams have done to prep them to beat us down his edge will fail and they'll all be lost haha

He's also got a turnstile function and an inverse pass decision mechanism. Prefer he regain confidence in reserve grade but Roberts injury and Bennett's soft spot for the undertalented workhorse will see him in the team until or if Opaic fires.

He's also got a turnstile function and an inverse pass decision mechanism. Prefer he regain confidence in reserve grade but Roberts injury and Bennett's soft spot for the undertalented workhorse will see him in the team until or if Opaic fires.
Have you got anything positive to say about any of our players? I admit I haven't payed to close attention to your posts but whenever I see your post you are always criticizing a player.

Moga needs to start facing the same criticism Reed got for a while. He is playing alright but he has ruined a lot of try scoring opportunities by deciding to run himself.

Well , well , well .

A month and a bit later Moga is established in 1st grade . Improving week to week . No sign of Tommy yet .

Moga may look 42 but he`s only 23 ! He`s a long term proposition .

[Trivia Debuted in 1st grade as 19 yr old 3 knee ligament injuries .2 in 13 Most recent in May 15 . ]

I`d be looking for a new club if I was Opacic . He`s 1st grade material but 3 doesn`t fit into 2 .

Last edited:

Active Now

• JayTeeM
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • BroncoFan94
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Confidor
  • Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • johnyE
  • Jazza
  • broncoscope
  • Bongo
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Stix
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.