Tautau Moga

Well , well , well .

A month and a bit later Moga is established in 1st grade . Improving week to week . No sign of Tommy yet .

Moga may look 42 but he`s only 22 ! He`s a long term proposition .

I`d be looking for a new club if I was Opacic . He`s 1st grade material but 3 doesn`t fit into 2 .

Opacic is definately first grade material ... I can't say the same about Moga

Wayne , the Roosters and Cowboys thought he`s 1st grade material .
I tend to agree .

Wayne , the Roosters and Cowboys thought he`s 1st grade material .
I tend to agree .

Neither the Roosters nor the Cowboys put up any fight to keep him, which is why we could sign him for **** all.

in fact whenever he did play for the Cowboys he was dropped pretty quickly ...

there is so much he does that reminds me of Maranta ...

Neither the Roosters nor the Cowboys put up any fight to keep him, which is why we could sign him for **** all.

in fact whenever he did play for the Cowboys he was dropped pretty quickly ...

there is so much he does that reminds me of Maranta ...

I feel as though they're players with different problems. Maranta had peaked. We were never going to get anything more out of him and while he wasn't as bad as often made out to be, he was entirely forgettable and average.

Moga on the other hand is different imo. He has great potential which was really evident before his injury run. He hasn't peaked yet. All that matters is if we can pull that potential out of him. Only question is, how long do you give him to lift before you decide that you can't get it out of him?

Moga needs to start facing the same criticism Reed got for a while. He is playing alright but he has ruined a lot of try scoring opportunities by deciding to run himself.
Was it 2015 when Reed had that shocking first half where he could have put Oates away for 3 certain tries? Wayne must have had a talk with him at have time and seemed like he was a completely different player for the rest of the year.

Moga has been.... Ok . He's improved defensively over the recent weeks, but his decision making with ball in hand is whats letting him down. It seems like when he runs he should pass and when he passes he should hang on to it more often than not.

If wayne still thinks he's the best choice going forward I'm happy to stick with him.

Opacic is definately first grade material ... I can't say the same about Moga

I think its a little harsh on Moga. He is always going to be a work in progress, at least for a big part of this season.

If Tom was fit, i think he would have had a shot by now though tbh. He cant seem to get a decent run at the moment. Had his foot injured in a tackle for Redcliffe last week. A bit like Moga in some respects, he just needs a run of games now. Saying that, i'm fairly sure there are clubs who would take him in a heartbeat. Cant see him hanging around to play ISC.

I thought Moga had a solid game against the Warriors .
Nice service from Bunji put him in the clear and he set up the support nicely . Two 1% ers in his game I like , in contact metres coming out of the 20 and his pass from dummy half . He has good hands .

I thought Moga had a solid game against the Warriors .
Nice service from Bunji put him in the clear and he set up the support nicely . Two 1% ers in his game I like , in contact metres coming out of the 20 and his pass from dummy half . He has good hands .
He is gradually improving but I still don't think he is a first grader IMO. Definitely the weak link in a dynamic backline.

He is gradually improving but I still don't think he is a first grader IMO. Definitely the weak link in a dynamic backline.

He`s doin his job . Reminds me of that old tune . I`m not a pheasant plucker . I`m a pheasant pluckers son . I`ll be hangin round here till the pheasant plucker comes .

Active Now

• JayTeeM
  • Galah
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
  • BroncoFan94
  • FACTHUNT
  • Strop
  • Confidor
  • Hoof Hearted
  • PETERN
  • johnyE
  • Jazza
  • broncoscope
  • Bongo
  • Jedhead
  • bb_gun
  • YeahNahMate
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BRC088
  • Stix
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.