NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

But there's equally other scenarios where it's not true (like 2 drunk people having sex - just because the woman can't remember anything the next day doesn't make the man a scumbag, or a rapist)
wish i could thumbs up but mine a broken 👍

Yes there's a scenario where that is true (like the man is not drunk, and deliberately gets a woman blind drunk just to have his way with her).

What about if they're married and that's the only way she will have sex with him?

This thread is going to weird and uncomfortable places...

What about if they're married and that's the only way she will have sex with him?
we talking a pre-aranged thing?if so wouldnt be any different than other taboo kinks you would think

Robati’s manager Paul Sutton:

“TC won’t be back at the Broncos,” Sutton said. “Clubs have to protect their brand these days and TC was happy to put his hand up and stand down. Robati hopes to fight back and one day play NRL again. “He won’t be doing much at all for the next few weeks and months. I don’t think he can even play Queensland or NSW Cup. “TC would love to get back to playing rugby league and hopefully the NRL at some stage in the future. “Hopefully we can have his legal matters dealt with as quickly as we can.”

There must be something very serious going on with him. The other article says he has been sacked for a series of driving offences and alleged breaches of the clubs code of conduct. I dont see how thats enough to sack him when Payne has been easily as bad in his time here with both things and hasnt really been close to getting sacked.

Must be this alleged incident with an unnamed player, presumably him, thats cost him. I think he'has to be in serious trouble.

There must be something very serious going on with him. The other article says he has been sacked for a series of driving offences and alleged breaches of the clubs code of conduct. I dont see how thats enough to sack him when Payne has been easily as bad in his time here with both things and hasnt really been close to getting sacked.

Must be this alleged incident with an unnamed player, presumably him, thats cost him. I think he'has to be in serious trouble.
His manager wasn't all that scathing towards the broncos and hopeful more than anything about him getting back into footy.

His manager wasn't all that scathing towards the broncos and hopeful more than anything about him getting back into footy.

If he hadnt done anything major you would think he would be fairly annoyed at getting the boot. Be interesting to see what happens with him down the track.

Edit: Mr Fourex did nothing wrong other than liking XXXX

Please note that if a player is not named, do not connect it to a player's thread.

Please note that if a player is not named, do not connect it to a player's thread.
You've made me look like I'm a ****......I was responding to a post, that you've wiped from the internet. Shouldn't that post contain your warning....as well as mine and both still be visible (minus the speculative heresy)?

I can here the whispers now.......
"pssst....I'm not sure what he said, but I think Mr Fourex was being a ****" :secret:

You've made me look like I'm a ****......I was responding to a post, that you've wiped from the internet. Shouldn't that post contain your warning....as well as mine and both still be visible (minus the speculative heresy)?

I can here the whispers now.......
"pssst....I'm not sure what he said, but I think Mr Fourex was being a ****" :secret:

Fixed it for ya hehe

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.