NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

A “Sailor” made an application for bail today.

Im not suggesting it’s Tristan. Could be completely unrelated.
Can't see him listed in the Brisbane court (which it would be given Fortitude Valley) list today or am I missing him?

Can't see him listed in the Brisbane court (which it would be given Fortitude Valley) list today or am I missing him?

A Sailor is listed as making an application for bail today. Go to applications under court lists.

A “Sailor” made an application for bail today.

Im not suggesting it’s Tristan. Could be completely unrelated.

It’s the only Broncos-like name I could recognise on the court lists.
It's Robati, if you want to look at last names that also hit the list on the court list there is Cobbo and Madden as well but with different first names, Robati's first and last name is on the list he is the one it's talking about but QLD law means you can't name the person being accused of rape untill proven(the accusation wasn't a court thing till now).

It's Robati, if you want to look at last names that also hit the list on the court list there is Cobbo and Madden as well but with different first names, Robati's first and last name is on the list he is the one it's talking about but QLD law means you can't name the person being accused of rape untill proven(the accusation wasn't a court thing till now).

Yeah fair enough.

He's got another son who was in court the other day, maybe its him. Cant think of his name.

A Sailor is listed as making an application for bail today. Go to applications under court lists.

Wendell's other son is named Jackson Watson

he has been charged with defrauding his former girl friend of 40k and also intimidating her. He reportedly has a drug and gambling addiction

Ironically, Robati is genuinely "high profile" now not because of his sporting achievements but because his off-field behavior has made him newsworthy. "High profile" relates to familiarity with readers, not highly rated as a sportsman.

WTF?!?

Sorry for the lack of knowledge .. if we terminate TC, does the $$'s go back onto available cap?

Not sure but they probably won’t act until the court case has run it’s course which could be years
Yea, I thought about the length of time it will take right after I posted. Cheers, @Tristan1990

Not sure but they probably won’t act until the court case has run it’s course which could be years

the club may be able to apply to the NRL for salary cap exemption (and Robati to be not included in the top 30).

I believe the Dragons did that for De Belin (and possible Manly for their hooker that was convicted).

ScreenScreenshot 2023 02 15 at 19 39 02 MAG DailyLawList   BrisbaneArrestCourtpdf

I would be shocked if TC plays again for the Broncos, that's the whole point of Marty T. TC will be gone soonish.

Broncos have been planning for this. They knew already what was coming.

Early reports sounded like he felt someone up. I assume the club were always aware it was actually a "rape" case?

I thought the same.....thought the early reports were
that he grabbed some chick on the arse?

Still.....should we as a club be sacking him before he's been found guilty?

Plenty of rape cases where its been found to be a complete fabrication by the "victim".....

Plenty of rape cases where its been found to be a complete fabrication by the "victim".....
Quite a lot of these high profile rape cases are when the woman is intoxicated, can't remember what happened the night before, therefore couldn't have consented. From what I've seen the woman rarely wins in these blackout cases, but the reality remains unclear. I'm betting for some of us this scenario might ring a bell.

Moral: steer clear of mad drunken women no matter how laid back they seem.

Active Now

• The True King
  • Socnorb
  • Johnny92
  • broncsgoat
  • Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • barker
  • Wolfie
  • Fitzy
  • Matheos
  • Waynesaurus
  • HarryAllan7
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • the_next
  • GCBRONCO
  • Galah
  • mitch222
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.