NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

high-profile NRL player charged with rape has had his case mentioned in a Brisbane court.
The player, who was previously stood down by his club, was charged on January 14 with one count of rape.

According to court documents, police allege the man, who cannot be identified at this stage of proceedings, raped a woman at the Prince Consort on Wickham St, Fortitude Valley, on December 11.

His matter was first mentioned in Brisbane Supreme Court today.

The man was not present however a lawyer appearing on his behalf asked for an adjournment.

Magistrate Julian Noud adjourned the matter to March 6.

The man remains on bail.

This wouldn't be Robati would it?

yeah just saw that. think that ties in with one of the ITK's saying they'll be shocked if Robati ever plays for us again.

he might never play again with that headline.

He is on the Brisbane Arrest Court list for today

Robati's incident was on 21st December. This one is on December 11th. Unless its a second incident with him we dont know about, i cant see it being Robati.

Who else has been stood down that it would be???

Not listed as being in court today(well Brisbane anyway)
well probably as simple as going through the ppl on the list that play nrl he the only one?
does say high profile so you think the name would stick out.

Could be just coincidence. Not that it would surprise me if it was him, but if he cant be named for legal reasons i doubt it would be there for everyone to see would it? I dont believe bail was involved in the offence he was stood down on. If its him, its definatley another offence seperate to the one we stood him down for.

I'd hardly call him high profile either.

Could be just coincidence. Not that it would surprise me if it was him, but if he cant be named for legal reasons i doubt it would be there for everyone to see would it? I dont believe bail was involved in the offence he was stood down on. If its him, its definatley another offence seperate to the one we stood him down for.

I'd hardly call him high profile either.
When it comes to high profile, you don't even have to put a foot in first grade these days to be labelled high profile. Put 5 games together and suddenly your an immortal.

i guess tc was on bail
got mentioned on the 18th of jan and adjourned for four weeks fit the time pretty close right?

A “Sailor” made an application for bail today.

Im not suggesting it’s Tristan. Could be completely unrelated.

It’s the only Broncos-like name I could recognise on the court lists.

A “Sailor” made an application for bail today.

Im not suggesting it’s Tristan. Could be completely unrelated.

It’s the only Broncos-like name I could recognise on the court lists.

He's got another son who was in court the other day, maybe its him. Cant think of his name.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • simplythebest
  • Waynesaurus
  • thenry
  • Midean
  • TimWhatley
  • LittleDavey
  • Fatboy
  • Dash
  • eggstar10
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.