NEWS TC Robati stood down. Sexual Assault Charge

Theres a pretty clear difference between rape and sexual assault. Grabbing someone on the bum would be assault.

I'm obviously not a lawyer but I have been on a jury for a rape trial and from memory the judge made it very clear that there has to be penetration for it be classed as rape.

Theres a pretty clear difference between rape and sexual assault. Grabbing someone on the bum would be assault.
Indeed.......but we need to remember, he's only been charged with rape (we think).
It doesn't automatically make him guilty of rape.

Indeed.......but we need to remember, he's only been charged with rape (we think).
It doesn't automatically make him guilty of rape.
Absolutely agree and correct.

In fairness to all parties, it is unknown what the alleged events are publicly. Versions of events could be vastly different.

In relation to BHQ , the pragmatic approach from BHQ would be to apply for interim isolation of salary cap/squad until facts are agreed or clearly defined and alleged charges are played out in due process. They probably would have enough to terminate contract already with the driving charges.

Absolutely agree and correct.

In fairness to all parties, it is unknown what the alleged events are publicly. Versions of events could be vastly different.

In relation to BHQ , the pragmatic approach from BHQ would be to apply for interim isolation of salary cap/squad until facts are agreed or clearly defined and alleged charges are played out in due process. They probably would have enough to terminate contract already with the driving charges.
Seems a bit much for a forum to do, but as the head honcho, I guess the responsibility lays with @Nashy?

True, but it could be a bit closer than you think. Don’t forget, rape includes digital penetration these days.

True, but it could be a bit closer than you think. Don’t forget, rape includes digital penetration these days.
Awkward Jesse Pinkman GIF by Breaking Bad

Why haven't we sacked this guy already?

Just say its for driving without a license.

Why haven't we sacked this guy already?

Just say its for driving without a license.
They don't necessarily need to sack him anyway... just put him on no fault stand down, which is appropriate given the police charges... and then request dispensation from the NRL for his salary back on the cap.

I hope not, I'd rather think the majority of members here aren't scumbags.
Why does having sex with a drunk woman make you a scumbag?

Yes there's a scenario where that is true (like the man is not drunk, and deliberately gets a woman blind drunk just to have his way with her).

But there's equally other scenarios where it's not true (like 2 drunk people having sex - just because the woman can't remember anything the next day doesn't make the man a scumbag, or a rapist)

Active Now

• Scorchie
  • Wolfie
  • broncsgoat
  • Fozz
  • bert_lifts
  • Xzei
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mighty Bronx
  • simplythebest
  • Brotherdu
  • Strop
  • Culhwch
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Organix
  • Browny
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • Allo
... and 34 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.