Teams for Game II

If we're being serious, the only player that will go will be McQueen for Hannant if he is fit. Can't see Mal dropping anyone else...

Yeah, Hannant would have been in the team if it injured. McQueen will make way for him. The only other changes will be injury/suspension it Te'o being charged.

I'm still going to campaign for DCE getting a spot. He can either play a similar role to Cronk in Lockyer's last couple of years, or a back-up hooker or half, especially when someone like Cam Smith clearly tires as the game goes on, and Cronk is very inconsistent. His defence is great, probably better than Cronk's. Defence and linespeed was one area we really struggled in last night, he'd help us out. His kicking is great too, yet another area we lacked in.

I really don't think we need 4 running forwards, I mean you barely even got 50 minutes between Gillett, Te'o and McQueen. I'd rather have 2 props, an impact back rower (Big Papa is the best in this area IMO) and DCE.

I think Parker has to start and play longer minutes. He's been awesome since he's come back into the Origin arena.

Last edited:
Out for 2 - 3 weeks. He will play origin, but that will be a nice, tender face for a certain forehead to aim at

Isnt the next game 3 weeks away?

Hope he plays when we smash em, give em nothing to whinge about.

Let em crow now then shatter their hopes

Farah out against us is very handy

Farah out boosts our chances big time, if only because it means Ennis will be playing.

Chalk up a couple of penalties for us if Ennis plays

I hope we win game 2 so the third one is a dead rubber and just an 80-minute countdown party to dat trophy
2v8sjl3.gif

It will be unlikely that Farah is out. Expect to see hype about him being under an injury cloud nonetheless.

They already cleared him for Origin 2.

Thank god Farah is going to play in game 2. If Ennis was playing :crying: :crying: he has to be one of the worst players ever to make any Origin side in either state.

Almost everything I have read says NSW completely dominated Qld. My view is that Qld were "off" all over the place. The worst was defensive line speed. Also, I doubt Thurston was anywhere near fit, etc.etc as very well posted in the threads.

As Gould correctly wrote "...the Blue’s line moved with lightning speed to meet the Queensland ball runners before they could gather momentum. Not content with simply making tackles and containing the Maroons, the NSW players swarmed in numbers to actually ATTACK the man in possession. They hit with venom. As a result the Queensland team struggled to gain territory and most of their sets of six ended with a clearing kick downfield, or a hopeful high kick that was caught uncontested by the Blue’s back-field players."

This obviously has to be fixed. Same goes for the Broncos.

Nevertheless, despite all of this, despite the refs being dreadful and so biased - the final score was just 14 - 6, and we won the 2nd half 6 blot. Against such a so-called brilliant, dominant Blues.

Makes me wonder what Game 2 will be like, whoever is picked, when Qld get their act together. I think The "mighty" Blues will be in for a rude shock

Doesn't matter whom, all the NSW'kers will leave Suncorp unable to walk straight for at least a month!

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Santa
  • Rambstien
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
  • Bish
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • Skathen
  • Mighty Bronx
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • Sproj
  • GCBRONCO
  • I bleed Maroon
  • PETERN
  • Dee
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • lynx000
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.