Teams for Game II

I don't care if he knocks someones head off, If he hits the chest first and it slips up. Penalize him and move on, suspension not needed. (I haven't seen the hit)

True, just watched it again - first contact definitely with the chest, and it was if anything more Thurston falling into it than it slipping up into his head.

It was WAY late though...my 4yo could have gotten out of his way in Dugan's position. Maybe a suspension is not warranted but it was definitely a cheap shot and deserved a penalty at least for the lateness.

True, just watched it again - first contact definitely with the chest, and it was if anything more Thurston falling into it than it slipping up into his head.

It was WAY late though...my 4yo could have gotten out of his way in Dugan's position. Maybe a suspension is not warranted but it was definitely a cheap shot and deserved a penalty at least for the lateness.
If they give a penalty they can't award the try. I think i know which jt and the cowboys would prefer.

Does bring up a flaw with the rules though. It can't be a penalty try by the book, but it deserves a penalty and a try was scored, so they need to rethink the rules.

good change, but we need more. also, papalii starting? wtf.

Barba to bench in place of Gillett, Hannant/another prop to bench instead of McQueen.

wont happen, but a girl can dream.

good change, but we need more. also, papalii starting? wtf.

Barba to bench in place of Gillett, Hannant/another prop to bench instead of McQueen.

wont happen, but a girl can dream.

While the likes of GI and Slater are around Barba will never see an Origin jersey.

AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.