Teams for Game II

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I don't think Dugan's hit was even put on report after video red said there was nothing in it.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
Chest is high now? Dugans hit LOOKED bad, but wasn't high. Late yes, high no. Doesn't deserve a suspension for a late tackle.

Charmamba

Charmamba

Life is a Fantasy League
Jan 9, 2011
I don't care if he knocks someones head off, If he hits the chest first and it slips up. Penalize him and move on, suspension not needed. (I haven't seen the hit)

LittleDavey

LittleDavey

NRL Captain
Mar 25, 2013
True, just watched it again - first contact definitely with the chest, and it was if anything more Thurston falling into it than it slipping up into his head.

It was WAY late though...my 4yo could have gotten out of his way in Dugan's position. Maybe a suspension is not warranted but it was definitely a cheap shot and deserved a penalty at least for the lateness.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
True, just watched it again - first contact definitely with the chest, and it was if anything more Thurston falling into it than it slipping up into his head.

It was WAY late though...my 4yo could have gotten out of his way in Dugan's position. Maybe a suspension is not warranted but it was definitely a cheap shot and deserved a penalty at least for the lateness.
If they give a penalty they can't award the try. I think i know which jt and the cowboys would prefer.

Does bring up a flaw with the rules though. It can't be a penalty try by the book, but it deserves a penalty and a try was scored, so they need to rethink the rules.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
Doesn't the NSW team get named this evening and the QLD one on Tuesday?

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
If inglis isnt fullback for qld then the dynasty is in jeopardy

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008
Mole on Twitter reckons Papalii is IN and Kennedy is 18th man.

Anonymous person

Anonymous person

Banned User
Dec 16, 2008
good change, but we need more. also, papalii starting? wtf.

Barba to bench in place of Gillett, Hannant/another prop to bench instead of McQueen.

wont happen, but a girl can dream.

Broncoman

Broncoman

State of Origin Rep
Oct 9, 2011
good change, but we need more. also, papalii starting? wtf.

Barba to bench in place of Gillett, Hannant/another prop to bench instead of McQueen.

wont happen, but a girl can dream.

While the likes of GI and Slater are around Barba will never see an Origin jersey.

Active Now

• Alec
  • johnny plath
  • Swordfish
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.