TENNIS Tennis

Who is the Greatest of All Time?

• Federer

• Nadal

• Djokovic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Purcell and Ebden are serving for the match!

That’s it!

Purcell and Ebden knock out the #4 seed Cabal and Farah!

Unfortunately, Inglis is gone here.

She did really well in the first set but Kanepi went up a gear in the second and is running away with it leading 3-0 in the last set.

Inglis just couldn’t handle it and swing momentum back her way.

She’s done amazingly well to get this far, though. It’s something to build on.

Not a good start for O’Connell.

Down 5-2 in the first set and is now off the court for what seems like a knee injury. It seems he tweaked something.

It’s just not going to be his day by the looks of things. Cressy has been a couple steps above him.

Holy shit what a tiebreak. Saves two set points to win it.

O’Connell levels things up and takes the second set. He’s staying in it so far. Hopefully that gives him a big boost. He looked pumped after that.

O'Connell loses the 3rd, does not look his day.

And that’s it for O’Connell in the singles.

He did really well to fight back in the second set and level things up, but unfortunately Cressy was a level above him today and that showed in the start of the third. O’Connell drops a few games and suddenly all of the pressure was back on him and he couldn’t recover.

He still did really well to make it as far as he did.

He’s still alive in the doubles. He’ll be teaming up with Jason Kubler and will take on #6 seed Michael Venus and Tim Pütz.

De Minaur takes the first set.

It wasn’t looking good for him for a bit there. Hopefully this swings the momentum his way and he starts putting the pressure back on Andujar.

Hmm De Minaur struggling a little bit here..

De Minaur looking to have this match it the bag!

De Minaur is wearing down Andujar.

I can’t see Andujar winning a set. I think Alex will win this in straight sets.

Good shit Alex.

Wins it in straight sets and through to the last 16.

Up against Sinner in the fourth round, that’s a tough ask but he’s done well to make it this far.

Yeah I was hoping Taro Daniel would beat Jannik Sinner so he got an easier opponent, but I guess he’s reached the part of the tournament where he’s going to start playing against the best.

Sinner is a fucking tough match.

If he does manage to win, I believe he will play the winner out of Fritz and Tsitsipas in the Quarter Final.

Ash Barty taking on Amanda Anisimova at 7PM tonight.

Barty should win that one, but Anisimova will be coming into this game on a high and full of confidence after taking down Naomi Osaka so she could prove to be a very tough one to beat. Hopefully the match going all the way to a tiebreak in the final set will tire her out a bit. Barty has certainly had the easier tournament so far. Sometimes that can work in your favour, you’re more fresh. But sometimes that can work against you, as well. We’ll find out tonight!

If Barty wins, she will take on the winner out of Jessica Pegular (#21) and Maria Sakkari (#5) in the Quarter Final.

Screenshot 20220123 080815 Chrome

What is going on here?!

Screenshot 20220123 080825 Chrome

We're living in a Simpsons episode.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • thenry
  • Lozza
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.