Tesi Niu

I don't hate on him, and he certainly has potential.

At this stage of the comp, I have much more faith in TMM, even if he is leaving, and also because it's highly unlikely Tesi will be our fullback in the coming seasons either, unless Walsh really stinks or suffers a long term injury.
While I don’t disagree, the amount of abuse that is directed towards his performances are pathetic, particularly on so called ‘Fan Pages’ on Facebook. It ain’t much better here.

The Broncos hooker always gets shitted on. It starts with just that one asshole, and then everyone piles on. You wouldn't want your kid to play there. Even if it's the only job he could get.
Dragons fans rage over him too. It’s not just us. We haven’t had a good hooker in a very long time

Yeah, everyone couldn't wait to get him out for 'God' Turpin. Not all the favoured players around here turn into superstars either.
and now look at turpins support , just go's to show how little people actually know.

To be fair to those who have criticised Tesi Niu, having a fullback who doesn’t want to get involved when the opposition kick it sucks and they have every right to have an issue with that.

Ben Barba vibes.

That`s BS .
What I am seeing is the opposition kicking into the space between the FB and winger .
Then the FB and winger having debates about who`s call it is .

We saw it with Oates and now we have seen it with Hoeter . They want the tall wingers to contest the ball if there is a choice . I think it`s some thing they have practiced at training but fail to execute .

Seemed like it was the plan against the Tigers . If Tesi had jumped he would have been the one taking Reynolds out instead of Douheihi . Reynolds is blocking in front of Tesi . Tesi waiting for loose ball and Hoeter is going for the ball . Which he fcked up and lead to a try .

Or should two players jump for the ball ? So when it comes loose its a clear run to the try line ?

If he was scared to catch the bombs . I highly doubt K Walters would carry him in the team .

I don't hate on him, and he certainly has potential.

At this stage of the comp, I have much more faith in TMM, even if he is leaving, and also because it's highly unlikely Tesi will be our fullback in the coming seasons either, unless Walsh really stinks or suffers a long term injury.

Gonna have fight to take Tesi`s jumper .
Don`t think he strolls into Red Hill and Kev says ; here`s a gift wrapped Broncos #1 jersey for you forever .

March / April next year will be the tell .

That`s BS .
What I am seeing is the opposition kicking into the space between the FB and winger .
Then the FB and winger having debates about who`s call it is .

We saw it with Oates and now we have seen it with Hoeter . They want the tall wingers to contest the ball if there is a choice . I think it`s some thing they have practiced at training but fail to execute .

Seemed like it was the plan against the Tigers . If Tesi had jumped he would have been the one taking Reynolds out instead of Douheihi . Reynolds is blocking in front of Tesi . Tesi waiting for loose ball and Hoeter is going for the ball . Which he fcked up and lead to a try .

Or should two players jump for the ball ? So when it comes loose its a clear run to the try line ?

If he was scared to catch the bombs . I highly doubt K Walters would carry him in the team .

Mate I am one of Tesi's biggest supporters on here but there is no doubt he does not contest as many bombs as he should or lets them bounce. This is the biggest area of concern I have with him, that willingness to compete on every single play.

Mate I am one of Tesi's biggest supporters on here but there is no doubt he does not contest as many bombs as he should or lets them bounce. This is the biggest area of concern I have with him, that willingness to compete on every single play.
You can't hide from bombs in the centres or on the wing either. All outside backs need to be able to contest and win the high ball, but yeah, fullback, you don't got that, you don't got nothing.

Not just bombs. Grubbers too.

My biggest gripe with Tesi is his goal line defence. He lacks the natural instinct to know where to be, he always seems to be out of position. You can pretty much run straight and hard into Tesi or Turpin and you're guaranteed a try, they wilt like a leaf.

I think the problem that us Tesi doubters have (and it was pointed out recently)....is that he is very similar looking in his overall game, to Jamayne Isucko....and we all know how that turned out. 🙄

Tesi is still very much a rocks or diamonds player......and because of that uncertainty, particularly at fullback, he will continue to cop a fair bit of flack.

If Tesi can start to show some overall consistency.......I'm sure people will get on board.

Can`t tackle , can`t communicate , bad at counting numbers , can`t catch bombs , can`t clean up grubbers . No awareness . No urgency . Doesn`t set up his team mates .

But he`s in the team and TMM isn`t . Suck on that haters ...

Can`t tackle , can`t communicate , bad at counting numbers , can`t catch bombs , can`t clean up grubbers . No awareness . No urgency . Doesn`t set up his team mates .

But he`s in the team and TMM isn`t . Suck on that haters ...

You alright mate? Sounds like you are having a breakdown.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Cavalo
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.