Tesi Niu

Its interesting you say that. In the post game thread against the Sharkies, i mentioned that Capwell made the comment about how it was good to have a fullback who could organise. Found that quite telling.
Yeah that was huge. Can certainly see the difference on field too.

Get pretty pissed with all the negative comments regarding Tesi. There is more of an upside than downside and I am sure he will be a valuable member of our squad moving forward. Remember he is young and still learning. Blind Freddy can see his enormous potential. Cast your minds back to when Hodgo and K Hunt started their careers and mistakes they made. Try supporting the kid instead of criticising his every move. Rant over.

Get pretty pissed with all the negative comments regarding Tesi. There is more of an upside than downside and I am sure he will be a valuable member of our squad moving forward. Remember he is young and still learning. Blind Freddy can see his enormous potential. Cast your minds back to when Hodgo and K Hunt started their careers and mistakes they made. Try supporting the kid instead of criticising his every move. Rant over.
So much this. Tesi hasn't been as bad as his haters make out. Is he perfect? No. But like you said he is young and still learning his craft. Anyone who knows anything about football can tell he has what it takes to be an excellent first grade player.

This forum has a history of shitting on players - Ben Ikin, Andrew McCullough and it now seems that Tesi is the new whipping boy.

To be fair to those who have criticised Tesi Niu, having a fullback who doesn’t want to get involved when the opposition kick it sucks and they have every right to have an issue with that.

Ben Barba vibes.

So much this. Tesi hasn't been as bad as his haters make out. Is he perfect? No. But like you said he is young and still learning his craft. Anyone who knows anything about football can tell he has what it takes to be an excellent first grade player.

This forum has a history of shitting on players - Ben Ikin, Andrew McCullough and it now seems that Tesi is the new whipping boy.
Bad examples because Andrew McCullough is a dud

Ben Ikin? How old is this forum

Ben Ikin? How old is this forum

This forum was once named "The Ikin Board".

Yeah, everyone couldn't wait to get him out for 'God' Turpin. Not all the favoured players around here turn into superstars either.

I don't hate on him, and he certainly has potential.

At this stage of the comp, I have much more faith in TMM, even if he is leaving, and also because it's highly unlikely Tesi will be our fullback in the coming seasons either, unless Walsh really stinks or suffers a long term injury.

The Broncos hooker always gets shitted on. It starts with just that one asshole, and then everyone piles on. You wouldn't want your kid to play there. Even if it's the only job he could get.

I don't hate on him, and he certainly has potential.

At this stage of the comp, I have much more faith in TMM, even if he is leaving, and also because it's highly unlikely Tesi will be our fullback in the coming seasons either, unless Walsh really stinks or suffers a long term injury.
Agreed, I think that Tesi has heaps of potential, i just feel that TMM is a better all round, consistent player which we will need for the run into the finals if he is fit.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Fozz
  • Mustafur
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.