Tesi Niu

Yeah but also, we’ve had plenty of unintelligent players in the jersey over the last few years. Milford couldn’t count to 6 sometimes, Fifita doesn’t know how to read street numbers, Kahu doesn’t know the kick off rules, John Asiata doesn’t believe in being immunised, Jamie Hopoate doesn’t know that drugs are illegal, James Segeyaro can’t make his own shakes, Shibasaki doesn’t know what his hands are used for, Haas needs four blokes to explain everything to him, TPJ didn’t understand lockdown rules, James Roberts couldn’t walk by himself, Joe Ofahengaue had too many dumb things to just list one and Isaako… don’t get me started on Isaako
Bwahahahahaha🤣🤣🤣
Wow!!! That’s an awesome list👍
you win the interwebs today😁

The club absolutely made the right call though in not going to war to try and keep him, at the end of the day he's a 5/8

There's not really a spot for him in the team in the halves, only as fullback but with Walsh coming to the club, I think they've made the right call there

Talking about TMM, obviously

Yeah but also, we’ve had plenty of unintelligent players in the jersey over the last few years. Milford couldn’t count to 6 sometimes, Fifita doesn’t know how to read street numbers, Kahu doesn’t know the kick off rules, John Asiata doesn’t believe in being immunised, Jamie Hopoate doesn’t know that drugs are illegal, James Segeyaro can’t make his own shakes, Shibasaki doesn’t know what his hands are used for, Haas needs four blokes to explain everything to him, TPJ didn’t understand lockdown rules, James Roberts couldn’t walk by himself, Joe Ofahengaue had too many dumb things to just list one and Isaako… don’t get me started on Isaako

Thoughts on Rhys "never gives away a penalty" Kennedy?

I didn't hate Peter Wallace....... but I got drunk as **** when it was announced he was leaving.

Celebrate The Bachelor GIF

Must admit, I don't hate any of our players. Even Payne Haas and he's a ****.
I don't hate any of our current players either... Although Niu annoys me the most.

In the past,
Strong hate: late-Boyd
Mild hate: Bird, Lodge, Isaako
Severe disliking: Croft, Kennar, Late-milf, Offa (he's come good now) & late-Glenn.

That's 9 players, and I'm wondering if there was a game all of them were on the field?

Of the current crop, Niu would fit into the 3rd category. I don't dislike his character, just find him frustrating to watch / not up to it yet.

I don't hate any of our current players either... Although Niu annoys me the most.

In the past,
Severe disliking: Croft, Kennar, Late-milf, Offa (he's come good now) & late-Glenn.

That's 9 players, and I'm wondering if there was a game all of them were on the field?

Of the current crop, Niu would fit into the 3rd category. I don't dislike his character, just find him frustrating to watch / not up to it yet.

The most unlikeable of all was the coach, so glad he is elsewhere now.

But surely Bird is category one. Soaked up massive money, delivered nothing and then let the door hit him on the way out by having a sook. Was happy to see the back of that bloke.

I don’t think I hate anyone or anything but I was pretty happy to see the back of Lodge
I can't recall hating any of our players as people, but I couldn't wait to see the back of Boyd, Milford and Lodge. Boyd is the closest I've come to hating one. **** he was an embarrassment to the jersey.

I death rode Macca pretty hard but I really liked him as a bloke and clubman.

Croft, Macca, Isaako, Boyd, Ofahengaue, Griffin, Seibold, Henjak were the ones I wanted off the team.
Tesi and Turpin are the last of the Mohicans to go before I'm content with the squad.
It's normally mediocre spine players and coaches on my Schindler's list.

In the past,

Boyd for mine was probably the one I couldn't stand to see playing for us at the end of his career, the lowest point for us as a club would be "claiming" the club's first wooden spoon with a loss to the Cows at home and then having Darius doing the infamous gender reveal in the post-game, with the boys around him cheering and what not, we just got the wooden fucking spoon, **** me.

You can nearly come up with a reason for nearly every other player on that list, there were no excuses for Darius there though or the constant string of no effort plays he would come up with. We criticise Tesi for not being where he needs to be positionally, Darius just wouldn't put his body in front.

Active Now

• Nerd
  • Broncorob
  • lynx000
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
  • BroncosAlways
  • thenry
  • Allo
  • john1420
  • Culhwch
  • Sproj
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.