Testimonial matches

I don't think they are putting it on fta - trying to force ppl to go along. Oh well guess I won't be watching.

Meant to rain in Brisbane on Friday. Hope nobody can be fucked going.

Cameron Smiths weather prediction
19453d99e7663663a3cff7d3f684ab497faf9556_hq.gif

So the Cowboys jersey for tonights match is trying to be everything.

Got a photo? Not unlike the Cowboys to try too hard.

lol, **** I hate that Cowboys. Wankers.

The Cowboys success has been good for the Broncos. Yes it sucks we lost the GF, but it has also cemented a rivalry that the fans enjoy which did not exist when we used to flog them.

The Broncos vs. Cowboys game at Suncorp is the game I look forward to most every year.

It's the home game of the year that has a finals intensity to it.

Who do we cheer for though? **** the Cowboys. But **** the Storm. But then again, **** the Cowboys for 2015. But **** the Storm for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2017 etc.

And it's not like we can wish any of the players to have season-ending injuries that destroy their team's entire 2018 season. That would be awful.

Awful.

Like really bad and it'd be a horrible thing to hope happens.

So bad.

tenor.gif

This game is still such bullshit. I don’t even know why the rest of the players would want to play so their captain can get a huge pay day.

“Guys, we aren’t legally allowed to give your manager a higher salary, but if we work an extra day they can keep all prophit from that day”.

I haven't looked in to this match at all, can someone give me a tl;dr on what it is, why it's being played and why everyone is so salty about it?

I haven't looked in to this match at all, can someone give me a tl;dr on what it is, why it's being played and why everyone is so salty about it?

It's just a trial match at Suncorp. But it's been promoted as a testimonial - "A Night with Cam and JT." Those two are being paid the profits and it's a payment that is going to not be included in the cap.

A percentage is also being donated by charity - but it's not being revealed how much - therefore it's obviously a tiny amount.

It's just a trial match at Suncorp. But it's been promoted as a testimonial - "A Night with Cam and JT." Those two are being paid the profits and it's a payment that is going to not be included in the cap.

A percentage is also being donated by charity - but it's not being revealed how much - therefore it's obviously a tiny amount.

What do you mean a night with Cam and JT? Are they allowing all fans on to the pitch afterwards for a Q&A / Meet and greet?

What do you mean a night with Cam and JT? Are they allowing all fans on to the pitch afterwards for a Q&A / Meet and greet?

It's just a bit of nonsense they have come up with to promote the game. It's just a trial except Smith and Thurston are taking home the profits.

It's just a bit of nonsense they have come up with to promote the game. It's just a trial except Smith and Thurston are taking home the profits.

Is that the word around town or is it actually published somewhere that they're pocketing all revenue from the game?

Active Now

• Tim K
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Maroon4life
  • mitch222
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncsgoat
  • scobie
  • Ozired
  • NSW stables
  • leon.bott
  • Wolfie
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.