Testimonial matches

There's an article in a thread somewhere. Likely in one of the previous pages.

Who do we cheer for though? **** the Cowboys. But **** the Storm. But then again, **** the Cowboys for 2015. But **** the Storm for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2017 etc.

And it's not like we can wish any of the players to have season-ending injuries that destroy their team's entire 2018 season. That would be awful.

Awful.

Like really bad and it'd be a horrible thing to hope happens.

So bad.

tenor.gif

lol I wouldn't wish for it or find it funny that either of them got a season-ending injury but I would find the irony amusing.

If it makes sweet **** all these 2 will probably announce oh we are giving it all to a charity now.

This game is still such bullshit. I don’t even know why the rest of the players would want to play so their captain can get a huge pay day.

“Guys, we aren’t legally allowed to give your manager a higher salary, but if we work an extra day they can keep all prophit from that day”.

I'd be thankful about now it's at LP and not at a usual country trial field. Field is beautiful here.

Interesting White said today that they wanted to do the same thing for Lockyer and were knocked back. He's glad they've changed their mind now and loves the idea.

It's just a bit of nonsense they have come up with to promote the game. It's just a trial except Smith and Thurston are taking home the profits.
Promote the game to Brisbane? Or promoting themselves for cash?

The one way people have swayed me on this game is that it would be a much better look if all profits were donated to charity. But I can't wait for this game it will probably be the closest thing to regular season footy we will get until round 1

The one way people have swayed me on this game is that it would be a much better look if all profits were donated to charity. But I can't wait for this game it will probably be the closest thing to regular season footy we will get until round 1

Pity they aren't putting it on fta. Trying to scam ppl into going to the stadium. I'd be disappointed if any Bronco fans were going along.Still pissing down in Brissy?

A 14 man bench suggests that it may be the furthest thing from regular footy that you have ever seen.

Interesting White said today that they wanted to do the same thing for Lockyer and were knocked back. He's glad they've changed their mind now and loves the idea.

That is interesting. Did White say when they asked the NRL to do it? Was it in 2011 or was it after one of his many milestones?

A 14 man bench suggests that it may be the furthest thing from regular footy that you have ever seen.

Hahaha is that true? Why not just have JT and Cam Smith have an arm wrestling competition? A game of handball?

Fans might take it more seriously.

Classy try there from the cows. Pinpoint perfect cross field kick from Morgan to Feldt, even in the rain. Feldt contested the catch beautifully. He’s so underrated.

One of the benefits of having players with a decent kicking game.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Mustafur
  • Culhwch
  • Tim K
  • Lurker
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • BroncosAlways
  • Financeguy
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • maddo
  • FaceOfMutiny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.