Testimonial matches

I'm a sucker for punishment. I love the Reds but with one send off after 10 and another in the bin after 20 mins it's not really much of a game.

No wonder no one watches rugby anymore. That red card was so soft.

I'm a sucker for punishment. I love the Reds but with one send off after 10 and another in the bin after 20 mins it's not really much of a game.

No wonder no one watches rugby anymore. That red card was so soft.

I don't follow Union and didn't see the incidents tonight. I am not an expert on any level.

But do you want it to be like rugby league? Where blatant foul play goes unpunished by weak willed refs? Union refs sound like they have some balls and don't stress too much about creating some entertainment.

Smith getting booed for trying to get a better kicking angle by stealing metres. Finally got a goal tonight.

Feldt in from Thurston's master kick to make it 16-14 kick to come, all over.

if i was chasing a future 9 i would be having a red hot dig at signing harry grant. this kid looks special

if i was chasing a future 9 i would be having a red hot dig at signing harry grant. this kid looks special

Much like the England cricket team in the early nineties when a cocky blonde legspinner first appeared...

Their attitude was we don't have to worry about him because we've got Gat. Mike Gatting knows how to handle leg spinners.

We don't need a number 9 because we've got Macca.

Much like the England cricket team in the early nineties when a cocky blonde legspinner first appeared...

Their attitude was we don't have to worry about him because we've got Gat. Mike Gatting knows how to handle leg spinners.

We don't need a number 9 because we've got Macca.

hahahaha classic, gatting still has nightmares about 1 skw!!!

Reported that around 25000 got to the stadium. That's a real shame, I'd have liked to have seen that number a lot lower.
That's a good effort considering the nasty weather. It doesn't surprise me though as there are plenty of Smitty and JT fans around who couldn't care less about who is pocketing the profits.

Active Now

• Footy Fanatic
  • Redux
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Porthoz
  • Morkel
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Bish
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.