The Ashes 2009

Stuart Clark in for us, Flintoff out for the Pomgolians.

Dunno, I can't find any news on the teams at all on the news sites. I'm just going off David Lloyd's Twitter feed, lol.

Haha I'm the same, the only team news I can find is regarding Freddy. Nothing about Haddin or our bowlers anywhere!!

Prior looks like he's going to be out for the Poms too ... various reasons being given from he's done a knee playing football in the warm up, he's done a shoulder in the warm up or he's suffered a back spasm. England have asked for an extra 10 minutes delay the toss from the match umpires to sort their team out. Paul Collingwood has been warming up with the gloves and could be in as the emergency replacement.

To top it off the English side were also evacuated from their hotel at 5am due to a fire alarm!

Poms win toss and bat.

Harmison in for Flintoff. Clark in for Hauritz (should've been Siddle out for mine ...)

And Billy starts with a shocker...

We can't take a trick.

Even with Rudi not there we still get the shocker decisions. Poor Hilf, that was plum.

At least it didn't cost us much. That's beside the point though ...

Hip Zee Wang Dang!

Hilfenkraut strikes.

Ravi Bopara caught Mussey in the gully.

2-16 after 4.

Obviously their bowlers can bat a bit, but that's a juicy long tail the Poms have got there. 3/39 now, I mean really if we bowl well we should batting by tea or just after.

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Browny
  • Santa
  • Scorchie
  • Cavalo
  • Harry Sack
  • Waynesaurus
  • Yellowfella
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • IceWorks
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.