The Ashes 2009

johnson looks to be coming back into form . Pearler of a bouncer to get bell

Clark back in the thick of things.

Collingwood caught at second slip by the best thing to come out of the Apple Isle.

18.5 gone, England 4-43.

clark has 2 what a start from the aussies . I agree clark should have been playing instead of siddle the whole time

Clark should have been in for Johnson after the conclusion of the second test.

I don't rate Johnson at all. Terrible bowler with an even worse technique.

Not very intimidating.

Silence said:

Not very intimidating.

Your a peanut clearly have NFI no matter what you post.

Clark has been unreal he should have been playing in all the tests. I heard Ponting doesn't like Clark and that was one reason why he wasn't selected.

If that's Ricky's attitude I think Stuey must've had a go at his Mrs.

Might be time for a Katich century!!!

Katich is due for a ton he gets too many starts that he doesn't convert IMO.

Beads6 said:
Silence said:

Not very intimidating.

Your a peanut clearly have NFI no matter what you post.

Oh really?

Firstly, no one has any idea what you post. No one can read it. The above sentence involves a lot of guess work.

Secondly, you say that Stuart Clark should have been in for Peter Siddle. Peter Siddle has done a perfectly respectable job for his captain and Mitchell Johnson, while taking an average of 2 wickets per innings has been wayward, suffering from a bout of poor attitude and leaking runs like a bad night on the vindaloo.

We're all aware you have a love affair with Mitchell. You've let everyone know without any uncertainty whatsoever. I have never personally attacked you for having this opinion or any other opinion you share. Yes, I dislike Karmichael Hunt, yes I don't rate Johnson's form at the moment, yes I share opposing views to the majority here sometimes and yes I am eccentric and different.

I don't harbour childish grudges against others, however and I most certainly don't dislike you. I merely say what's on my mind.

Perhaps you might be at the stage one day when you're not afraid to be your own person and not just reflect the opinions of the majority.

Peanuts are a very tasty legume btw.

anyway back to the cricket, im predicting Poms all out for 99

Every player has been involved in a dismissal sofar except Watson. I reckon he'll take the next catch!

England get to 100 - only just, LOL!!!!!

I must say I'm enjoying every moment of this - well apart from the first ball of course. Vintage 2005 form from Billy. Whatever, who cares, we are ALL OVER this mob _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_ _woohoo_

Absolutely loving this. Siddle bouncer gets Anderson, 9/102. Come on boys let's wrap them up before they get 110.

Active Now

• jarro65
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosAlways
  • Totally Unr3al
  • bb_gun
  • Skyblues87
  • winslow_wong
  • The Don
  • Battler
  • Fitzy
  • NSW stables
  • Old Mate
  • BruiserMk1
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.