The Ashes 2009

Johnson is getting his rhythm of yeah... All I want now is KP bleeding from the head after a vicious bouncer from Johnson

I tell ya what the wicket over there is garbage nothing in it at all.. All this talk about English conditions it is playing like the Adelaide oval..... Aussies on top and have the poms 3/97 at lunch... Bloody SBS sucks there is no Aussie commentators at all.

Just flipping channels and on ch9 (A cuurent Affair) has some shit about Johnson's mum having a go at Mitch's girlfriend... what's that all about!?

Fark channel 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can anyone see Brett Lee getting a start this series unless there is injury? Hilfy's first session was very solid, Midge obviously has to be there and Siddle is the perfect aggressive bowler we need. If they were going for 4 pace bowlers I think Clark would be more suitable on their pitches.

Ms Harber and Johnson's father Kevin Johnson separated when the cricketer was nine

After reading that article, no wonder. She's clingy, clearly a nutter, and airs dirty laundry on the eve of one of her son's most important matches.

I wouldn't want to stay under mum's roof if I had Jess to go home to either.

Thing that I don't get is why CA should pay for anyone else to go on tour. If they players want their wives/kids/girlfriends/parents/siblings/best mates/whoever to go on tour with them, they should have to pay for it themselves - they damn sure get paid enough. When I have to travel for work I have to pay if I want anyone else to come with me.

Flutterby said:
Thing that I don't get is why CA should pay for anyone else to go on tour. If they players want their wives/kids/girlfriends/parents/siblings/best mates/whoever to go on tour with them, they should have to pay for it themselves - they damn sure get paid enough. When I have to travel for work I have to pay if I want anyone else to come with me.

+1!

I have to say I am really gald Hilfenhaus played in this test he has been our best bowler by a mile IMO. Siddle has performed well but went for a few runs and Johnson is just warming up by the looks of it. The wickets is garbage looks more like an Indian dust bowl than anything. Hauritz performed quite qell and didn't get hir for too many runs.. Strange that North didn't get a bowl and Clarke and Katich did I'd imagine North will only be used as a bowler as a last resort so Watson can be ushered into the side as soon as he is fit.. Aussies to roll the poms tonight and smas the pom attack all over the park...

Poms past 400.

They'll bat us out of the game if this rubbish continues. No one bar Hilfy looks likely (who has been unlucky to have Doctrove at his end), and Hauritz is tossing pies at the moment.

The pitch isn't that bad the Poms should have made 550+ so the Aussies did a decent job would have been nice to knock them over for less today though.... Aussies will make 500 odd I hope with Ponting waking up from his form slump.

1/63 at the moment. Decent start, like to see us no more than 4 down at stumps though.

Agreed Beads, the Poms butchered a chance at a huge total. Not one bloke getting close to a hundred in a 400+ innings. Minimum of 450 would be great if we could get it, but there's a fair way to go.

1/249 at the end of day 2 as I predicted Ponting has hit a chanceless century and my old mate Katich has hit a good ton too..

I agree with Robert Craddock. Australia needs to score at least 550 to have a chance at victory. Wouldn't want to be chasing more than 150-200 against Panesar and Swann on the final day.

Not been able to watch a ball of the cricket live yet but it would seem that Friday is going to be a pivotal day in the direction of the test. Although according to the BBC the weather doesnt look to good for the weekend.

Coxy said:
Ponting, Hussey, Clarke....pull ya **** fingers out and score some runs ya fluffs!
Punter 150 [eusa_clap.gi There you go mate, I think he heard ya. Clarke's in, you never know.

Current score : Aus 3/343

Does anyone know if one without SBS or Foxtel how they might listen/watch the Ashes (i.e. Radio, internet radio, streaming video)?

Active Now

• Astro
  • Xarr
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.