The Ashes 2009

Clarke is fine. I just bag him because he's a pretty boy. Of the senior batsmen he's easily the best and most committed at the moment.

This will (or should) be Hussey's last series if he doesn't average 50+.

Coxy said:
Clarke is fine. I just bag him because he's a pretty boy. Of the senior batsmen he's easily the best and most committed at the moment.

This will (or should) be Hussey's last series if he doesn't average 50+.

I agree about Hussey but I bet if they drop M Hussey they will try and bring in his brother who is a joke IMO.

Tonight is the night my fellow men let us get fired up for the first tst in cardiff and watch the poms piss themself.

Katich will get a century I reckon. Very excited now just over 2 hours to go _woohoo_

I bet Aussies will bowl first.. I want Johnson to crack KP in the face... Siddle to take 5 tonight if Aussies bowl first

It's on Foxsport 3 for those with cable and on SBS at around 10:30pm I think, don't quote me on the SBS time though.

No Brett Lee, which is a shame. Binga and Johnson spearheading the attack, that would've been awesome. None the less, Johnson is still there, go Mitch. I'll also be keeping a keen eye on Phil Hughes as well, hope he does well this series... definately looks the goods so far!!!

Poms win the toss and bat first ... I do like them to win this one personally

He comes the first ball and its a ..........

though to the keeper...anti climax game over man game over

With Ricky Ponting going with Ben Hilfenhaus he has achieved a new feat. He's managed to screw up as captain before a ball has even been bowled!

GOOORNNNNEEEEE

WHAT A CATCH....WHAT A CATCH!!!

Hitman said:
It's on Foxsport 3 for those with cable and on SBS at around 10:30pm I think, don't quote me on the SBS time though.

It's live on SBS - well it is at the moment anyway

Hilfy looked really good with the new ball I think his first spell will keep in the team foa ffew tests... Johnson is just warming up as is Siddle. The Aussie bowling line up looks the goods, lets just hope Hauritz bowls well.

Hilfy is playing quite well so far and certainly making me eat my words so far. Still, I reckon Clark would have done a good job over 2 innings - hopefully Hilfy will too.

Slow ball gets em all the time... well some of the time... Go Johnson.

Active Now

• Xarr
  • Astro
  • Battler
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.