The Ashes 2010-2011

Re: Re: The Ashes 2010-2011

Jeba said:
What happened there Beads????????????????????
Clarke dropped a catch, what is your point. Many players have dropped catches. Haters gonna hate.

Bookies should be paying out on an England series win before the day is out.

Coxy said:
Ponting has shown since Warne and McGrath retired that he's tactically woeful. The number of times Australia has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory is remarkable. Completely inept at capitalizing on winning positions.

fixed.

Ps. Wtf was that choreographed dancing shit it showed the Aussie crowd doing on the news last night as 'Australias answer to the Barmy Army?' It was downright woeful and embarassing and if Kim Jong Il Saw it he'd bomb us out of general principle.

Je$ter said:
Coxy said:
Ponting has shown since Warne and McGrath retired that he's tactically woeful. The number of times Australia has snatched defeat from the jaws of victory is remarkable. Completely inept at capitalizing on winning positions.

fixed.

Ps. Wtf was that choreographed dancing shit it showed the Aussie crowd doing on the news last night as 'Australias answer to the Barmy Army?' It was downright woeful and embarassing and if Kim Jong Il Saw it he'd bomb us out of general principle.

That was two sections over from where I was, it was hilarious while we were there.. but I'd hardly call it an answer to the Barmy Army..

This test is fk'd btw.

FMD guys! They are bowling on a highway and we've dropped 4 catches so they really should be 4 for 300odd.

But it would be nice if the pitched it up. 4 runs have been scored in the V this innings

Just when things seem like they can't get worse, Cook gets an absolute gift from the Umpires. Clean catch for all money.

Now Punter drops one. They're wearing the f**k out of us, that's for sure.

Harris and Bolly added for Adelaide, what is the bet we pick the same sh!thouse 11?

The Brizz said:
Harris and Bolly added for Adelaide, what is the bet we pick the same sh!thouse 11?

I also have a bad feeling we will see and unchanged lineup, with the excuse of the Gabba pitch being a batsman's paradise.

If Johnson is selected in Adelaide it will be a fair dinkum disgrace IMO.

I am 100% certain Johnson won't be picked for the 2nd test. Punter has no confidence in him and Johnson has no confidence in himself. I do wish Punter would retire, sick of his poor captaincy. Also Clarke dropped a sitter that was pathetic, a comedy of errors from the Aussies lets hope they get there shit together for Friday.

Top test, aussie or pom entertaining the whole 5 days. Bring on adelaide! Clarke get ur shit together and see ya mitch, hope we bloody don't see u any time soon! U need to show some emotion, u didnt look like anything close to a test bowler. Watson and north were the only bowlers looking like taking a wicket 4th 5th day. Doug and harris is it then? Ohh and the barny army rule, legend s hahah provided a heap of laughs day 5, "simon katys back! Simon catys back!" Loved the whistling tunes they had for him, sounded familiar, lol what the f$ck was that dancing shi^te day 4 that was stupid. High school musical has no place in cricket! Tards. Sit down pommy sit down!

With all the focus on the bowling, we can probably expect Mr. North to line up once again. 2 changes is huge for an Aussie selection panel, let alone 3.

Oh well, we'll get there one day I spose (when the Ashes are lost).

Je$ter said:

Agreed, it looks absolutely embarassing.

Any wonder Merv got the arse.

Wants Johnson retained and the heat put on Hilfenhaus instead, lol.

Reports floating around that Hilfenhaus & Johnson are out ... the Rug & Harris in

Hilfenhaus was very unlucky in the first test. Was the only bowler who got any kind of movement in the second innings. Madness dropping him, but they're not going to drop Shittle for a while now I suppose.

I'd always have Hilfy as one of the 3 main pacers, but if he is to be dropped for someone else of quality such as Harris or Bollinger then I wouldn't be too disappointed. But at the expense of Siddle, Johnson, et al, well that's another story.

Hilfy is closest thing we have to a McGrath/Clark line and length bowler at the moment and although he's been extremely unlucky with wickets, it's important to have someone like him around (in all conditions).

As you said Jeb, they won't drop Siddle in the near future so Hilfy may end up being an unfortunate casualty. But again, I could only cop such a situation if he was replaced by quality.

Ultimately I would like to see the first-choice pace attack being made up of Bollinger, Harris, Hilfenhaus and Watson in the short term. It's up to Johnson as to whether he can force his way into the top 3 again (which I hope he does).

Reprts are johnson has been dropped. Siddle is safe which is a shame. Hilfy just doesnt take wickets. We need harris and the rug to play.

Active Now

• cento
  • Jedhead
  • Aldo
  • Battler
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Johnny92
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • BroncosAlways
  • bb_gun
  • Fitzy
  • barker
  • Foordy
  • scobie
  • The True King
  • levikaden
  • Wolfie
  • Manofoneway
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.