The Ashes 2010-2011

**** yeah!

Now I just hope we can back up this performance with another impressive display in the 4th test.

The top order is still a major concern for me. Nothing will be done about it though, given ACB's inability to make the tough decisions.

The English press just accused us of changing the pitch, don't think they actually did. If you read the article it says theyhave wrongly accused the MCG curator of changing thye pitch

It reads to me the selectors have been accused (maybe falsely) but further down the article it seems the curator has indeed made a late switch of pitches.

If they did make the switch good on them.... Poms are quite happy to chop and change the pitch over there to suit them so why can't we do it. Won't be much bounce at the MCG anyway.

They decided to change the pitch before the perth test.

But I agree with Beads, who cares if they decided to switch the pitch to help the Aussies. Home field advantage ffs.

In other news great to see the once oh so cocky poms whinging again. [icon_evillaugh

Prior happy to sit back and laugh when it's Freddy or KP dishing out the niggle. HTFU Prior icon_thumbs_u

Looking likely that Ricky will play from all reports, and probably made all the more likely after Khawaja only scored 2 for NSW today.

WTF Browny, the match has already started!

We are one down.

ningnangnong said:
WTF Browny, the match has already started!

We are one down.

Been out with the kids let me guess Hughes gooooone

He is now.

2/30 odd.

Standard start once again.

FFS Hughes.

That bloke should not be in the Australian team.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Bongo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Old Mate
  • Organix
  • NSW stables
  • Emanon
  • Midean
  • LittleDavey
  • bb_gun
  • Big Del
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Justwin
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.