The Dolphins discussion

I heard from someone today that they were charging $40 dollars for the trial game? Surely not.

Is "being free to play your natural game" code for being a lazy **** who refuses to pay attention to the coach?

I wonder where his #1 supporter (@broncsgoat ) is these days. Hopefully he's doing well and has crawled out of the conspiracy lair he dug himself into.

So Bennett turned him into a dud for us by stifling his natural game and now he realises he was wrong? I look forward to his admission.

I dont think there is much doubt that while Bennett probably added a lot to Milf's overall game, it took away from what made him a great player.

I dont think there is much doubt that while Bennett probably added a lot to Milf's overall game, it took away from what made him a great player.

Bennett screwed it up with Milf, it can't be legitimately argued otherwise but he'll never admit it.

I wonder where his #1 supporter (@broncsgoat ) is these days. Hopefully he's doing well and has crawled out of the conspiracy lair he dug himself into.

The email a week or so would suggest he has not.

He was never a game manager that we tried to turn him into. Problem was after Wayne we had 2 other coaches who still tried to play him in that manner. Baffling.
In fairness to Seibs, he did make an effort to get Milford running again. That's why he moved Milford to fullback and eventually brought Brodie Croft in. As you may remember Croft was brought in to be the organisational half allowing Milford to run the ball more freely.

That try Milford scored against Souths pre-pandemic seemed like they were on the right track. Unfortunately the pandemic hit and the club would just suffer setback after setback.

In fairness to Seibs, he did make an effort to get Milford running again. That's why he moved Milford to fullback and eventually brought Brodie Croft in. As you may remember Croft was brought in to be the organisational half allowing Milford to run the ball more freely.

That try Milford scored against Souths pre-pandemic seemed like they were on the right track. Unfortunately the pandemic hit and the club would just suffer setback after setback.

Yep, he did for a time but i still felt Milf always seemed to be the 5th tackle kicking option for us more often than not.

Yep, he did for a time but i still felt Milf always seemed to be the 5th tackle kicking option for us more often than not.
One thing he did work a lot on was his kicking, though, I'll give the bloke that much. He's got some good bombs in him, and that was something he picked up over the years because it wasn't naturally in his game. We did completely break him, though, no doubt.

I don't think that was by design. There were certainly games where they split the kicking duties, but judging from other performances the plan was for Croft to handle the majority of those duties. However Brodie didn't have that great a boot on him so when he was struggling they'd defer back to Milford who couldn't really contribute much else playing off the back foot.

One thing he did work a lot on was his kicking, though, I'll give the bloke that much. He's got some good bombs in him, and that was something he picked up over the years because it wasn't naturally in his game. We did completely break him, though, no doubt.

Standing around putting kicks up or running and doing work, no surprise which option he chose.

Wasn't just the kicking option......Milford was expected to perform miracles everytime he touched the ball. He had no support whatsoever.

Said it many times......Milford's loss of form is on him, however.......the Broncos team he was in through those years, certainly played a part as well.

Is "being free to play your natural game" code for being a lazy **** who refuses to pay attention to the coach?

Seriously, let's say he kills it this year, how much money has he left behind by not being that player for us? Even if we didn't re-sign him, another club would have, if he were going really good.

No club will ever deal out the big dollars for him again and how could they? He was the laziest player in our squad despite being the highest paid.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Stix
  • Brocko
  • levikaden
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Tmac
  • Foordy
  • Accept
  • cento
  • Allo
  • bert_lifts
  • Santa
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • lynx000
  • Swordfish
  • KateBroncos1812
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.