The Dolphins discussion

Said it before, this name thing with the Dolphins seems to be bothering Broncos fans more than it does Redcliffe fans. They all still refer to themselves as Redcliffe mostly so it doesnt matter what the official name is.
I don't doubt the second part one bit, but I actually think it disproves your first point.

It DOES bother them, it bothers them so much they actually call the team its rightful name, not what the NRL has said they must be called

What's in a name? That which we call a rose, by any other word would smell as sweet

EAD Romeo......

Romeo And Juliet Eating GIF by 20th Century Studios

I don't doubt the second part one bit, but I actually think it disproves your first point.

It DOES bother them, it bothers them so much they actually call the team its rightful name, not what the NRL has said they must be called

Still not convinced it bothers them as such. It's more like I'd say like how some people still call Suncorp Lang Park.

Now you’re talking! Make it so.

Unless someone has been campaigning for the return of Shellgrit since 1947 you don't have a dog in this fight!

They've changed their name before this.

The Redcliffe Peninsula Rugby League Club-1947
Shellgrit-1947
Seagulls- BRL side 1960
Redcliffe Dolphins-1968
Dolphins

Go the Grit.

This might be a broncos bubble but it isn't just Broncos fans saying this, it's everyone.

Afterall they are the only team in the entire league with no location in their official name.

That's the thing though, I still think it's more of an issue for others rather than the Phins.

Tipping the Knights at home this weekend. Gosh they were almost as dreadful as the Tigers last weekend though, can't believe how high they are placed in the power rankings.

Unless someone has been campaigning for the return of Shellgrit since 1947 you don't have a dog in this fight!

They've changed their name before this.

The Redcliffe Peninsula Rugby League Club-1947
Shellgrit-1947
Seagulls- BRL side 1960
Redcliffe Dolphins-1968
Dolphins

Go the Grit.
The Shellgrit... Makes the logo and mascot challenging... but I don't hate it.... Got something about it you can get your teeth into.

Redcliffe Jellies or the Redcliffe Hoons were my choices for the NRL team.

Be good if knights beat them tonight
I think the Dolphins will get up tbh, Knights won last week but that says more about the Tigers inability to defeat a woeful Knights side with a lot of injuries and a player sent off.

Tipping the Knights at home this weekend. Gosh they were almost as dreadful as the Tigers last weekend though, can't believe how high they are placed in the power rankings.
was all the dick riding about how tough they were being down so many players in the game was thinking to myself these merkins watch the same game i watched lol they were dreadful the tigers were just worse lol

Active Now

• bert_lifts
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.