The Dolphins discussion

It appears, at least to me, the ex Broncos are doing much better under Kristian Woolf than they did under all our coaches.
Particularly Sean O’Sullivan

Well, except Milf.

To be fair though Isaako and Niu were playing fullback for us, now they're out on the wing, although granted they are doing that well.

I'm not into all these conspiricy theories. If we are better than them we will win no matter what the refs do.
I do agree we will have to be very good regardless of the calls. I want the boys to have a mindset like that. It's been very good lately, but we have not been getting pinged much at all this season so far. So, are we getting better? If that suddenly changes, is it because of the opposition? Because we've played two top teams, and been very solid.

It appears, at least to me, the ex Broncos are doing much better under Kristian Woolf than they did under all our coaches.
It's hard to compare Niu because he didn't play there for us and while good I would still pick Oates easily over him, Isaako has been really good though like his debut season for us but it's still early days.

Sean O'Sullivan has been good I wouldn't say exceptional just very solid, it's clear he still has limited ability from what I have seen but he has been given a good platform to do anything he is capable of soo far.

Brenko Lee looks about the same as he was for us.

Gilbert has been the one I have noticed, his move to lock makes you wonder why he ever played edge he is way better there.

I think SOS was always good between the ears, but it's just athletic ability that stops him from being a top tier half.

He's always making half breaks, but gets tackled in the line... he still has the vision to put his forwards through holes though and gets his team around the park.

Always a competitive half which is what you like to see as well.

It's hard to compare Niu because he didn't play there for us and while good I would still pick Oates easily over him, Isaako has been really good though like his debut season for us but it's still early days.

Sean O'Sullivan has been good I wouldn't say exceptional just very solid, it's clear he still has limited ability from what I have seen but he has been given a good platform to do anything he is capable of soo far.

Gilbert has been the one I have noticed, his move to lock makes you wonder why he ever played edge he is way better there.

He's been playing lock pretty much his entire career until last year at the Cowboys. Couple of years ago he was the best player in Queensland cup in that position.

Dom Young had a shocker, if he played true to his form then he could have easily of given Tesi a bath out there with his height

Dom Young had a shocker, if he played true to his form then he could have easily of given Tesi a bath out there with his height
yeah very bad game for him, with better ball handling he easily had Niu covered he is basically a foot taller and way faster, honestly when he made that break it was alarming how fast he is.

He's been playing lock pretty much his entire career until last year at the Cowboys. Couple of years ago he was the best player in Queensland cup in that position.
Yeah I didn't know much about him before last year but with him and Hopgood having breakout starts this year QLD is stacked with locks atm.

Cows have Lolo at 13 - a bit hard to justify moving him for a rookie, no matter how highly rated

Cows have Lolo at 13 - a bit hard to justify moving him for a rookie, no matter how highly rated
yeah, but even as a bench option seems wasted, I don't think lolo misses anything being moved to prop though.

Knew eventually he would push his luck with the way he was playing.

With their home Derby game being at Suncorp and ours at the Gabba no doubt this is will inflate Dolphins average attendance figures compared to us at the end of the year.

But to be fair they also play a few games at Redcliffe which holds 4 people lol(so called sellout last week had only 10k attendance recorded).

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Strop
  • Broncorob
  • ell.d33
  • Xzei
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Fitzy
  • Harry Sack
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.