The Dolphins discussion

If the NRL are serious I really dont get how they can enforce Kafusi ban. Surely for the good of the fans they should delay his ban until they play one of the crappy teams like the Cowgirls or the Tigers.

If the NRL are serious I really dont get how they can enforce Kafusi ban. Surely for the good of the fans they should delay his ban until play one of the crappy teams like the Cowgirls or the Tigers.
Did you hit your head on the way to the TV for tonight bud?

3-3

Redcliffe vs Brisbane......

that's how it's always been .....AFAIC.

Redcliffe has never been a part of Brisbane.

If the NRL are serious I really dont get how they can enforce Kafusi ban. Surely for the good of the fans they should delay his ban until they play one of the crappy teams like the Cowgirls or the Tigers.
Don't give them ideas, they are just stupid enough to do it

Close enough. This is our house.
I Dont Think So Emmy Awards GIF by Emmys

Here it is.......

this is how'll I'll play it

Redcliffe Home game = Redcliffe Dolphins
Brisbane Home game = Brisbane Broncos.

Wonder why Dolphins don't have a sound effect when they score?

I mean it's obvious what it should be:

Thursdays should be at local grounds, at least the fans can get their a little easier on a school night.
Thursday night games are awful for fans. I went to the game against the Bulldogs a few years ago and after that I said I'd never go to another Thursday night game again. Didn't get home until after midnight and had work the next day.

There was 23000 at Suncorp last night so I think they made the right decision

Unread

Active Now

• LGH
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • I bleed Maroon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.