The Dolphins discussion

Wasn’t he announced? If not, who am I thinking of?

There were some rumours i think, but from what i heard thats all they were, they were never really after him. They signed Aitken, Brenko and Jennings as well as Te Whare who can all play center, plus Lemuelu who can play there also. They had almost got Tommy over the line as well before he got that mad offer from Hull. I think a lot of the media just link them with anyone available tbh.

There were some rumours i think, but from what i heard thats all they were, they were never really after him. They signed Aitken, Brenko and Jennings as well as Te Whare who can all play center, plus Lemuelu who can play there also. They had almost got Tommy over the line as well before he got that mad offer from Hull. I think a lot of the media just link them with anyone available tbh.

Well then I’m glad for their sake. Hurrell would have been a truly awful signing.

Wasn’t he announced? If not, who am I thinking of?
i think he just came out himself in a tweet and sarcastically said he'd have a run...or something to that effect. Nothing from the dolphins end.

Newy has officially announced Milford leaving next year. Multi year deal at a Brisbane club.

Releasing statement before Dolphins can make an announcement feels a little passive aggressive.

Newy has officially announced Milford leaving next year. Multi year deal at a Brisbane club.

Releasing statement before Dolphins can make an announcement feels a little passive aggressive.

I don't think Milford is exactly the guy to build a club around but watching Newcastle play he was their main man outside of Ponga, without a genuine threat in the halves I think they are really going to struggle

Certainly doesn't look too good for Newcastle moving forward

I don't think Milford is exactly the guy to build a club around but watching Newcastle play he was their main man outside of Ponga, without a genuine threat in the halves I think they are really going to struggle

Certainly doesn't look too good for Newcastle moving forward

The first thing they need to do is get a different coach. It blows my mind that after so many seasons of mediocrity with a side like that O’Brien never seems to be under pressure. He has that team woefully underperforming.

I do like Woolf. I think if he is willing to work under Wayne he is a smart choice for them.

just read Badel's article and he says:

• Woolf is in the advanced stages of signing a multimillion dollar deal
  • the deal will be 4 or 5 years starting from next year
  • the first two years would be as an assistant to Bennett with a view of succeeding Bennett as head coach in 2025
  • in that scenario Bennett would retire from coaching at the end of 2024 and move into a consultancy role with the Dolphins
  • Dean Young (current Cowboys assistant) has been sounded out by the Dolphins to join Bennett's team next season and then become Woolf's "chief deputy" in 2025

Active Now

• Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fitzy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Jedhead
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • bb_gun
  • Harry Sack
  • broncsgoat
  • IceWorks
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • ostin86
  • Johnny92
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.