SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

are they going to disappoint us again like the last few years?

Doesn't look like it, they are now winning the close ones too.

8 in a row currently.

In 2021...they won 16 in a row to take the thing out...just saying.

I know it's been said a million times... but if we won last year at least us shitting the bed this year wouldn't feel so bad. Instead we choked and we suck now too. Reminds me of the 2021-23 F1 season drama with mercedes and Lewis Hamilton.

It feels like shit when you're unable to redeem yourself or "fight back" after disappointment.

Have been all year and the comeback has been amazing. Just shows when you can hang on to some experience you can dig your way out of a hole, unlike the broncos.

Quality systems coaching really helps too.

Animated GIF

Got my GF tickets…not sure I will be watching our boys unfortunately although after last years disappointment might be nice to be a relaxed neutral again

Got my GF tickets…not sure I will be watching our boys unfortunately although after last years disappointment might be nice to be a relaxed neutral again

Enjoy watching Panthers win their 4th straight premiership.

Maybe Melbourne will upset them. I would rather they win it.

Enjoy watching Panthers win their 4th straight premiership.

Maybe Melbourne will upset them. I would rather they win it.
**** that... this stupid Sydney comp deserves Penrith continuing to run a train on it... if broncos are going to be irrelevant then I hope panthers go 10 straight

Active Now

• Ghost of Vlansys
  • Bucking Beads
  • GCBRONCO
  • Allo
  • Financeguy
  • Wolfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • phoenix
  • Rambstien
  • Mick_Hancock
  • bb_gun
  • Spooky1013
  • Brocko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Browny
  • broncos4life
  • HarryAllan7
  • BroncosAlways
  • Robboi_321
  • Fozz
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.