SPOILER The dynasty begins: The Brisbane Broncos are winning the 2024 NRL Premiership

So just to prolong the suffering a bit, technically we're still a slim chance...

I think the time has come to change recruitment strategy to just the best defenders.

Keep overpaying for razzle dazzle attacking youngsters and we just need a team that you can rely on to hold another team to 14 points max consistantly.

**** speed, **** highlight reels. Just defense and winning contact.

Just had a look at the ladder predictor and honestly it's not as far fetched as I first thought lol.

If we win all our remaining games and Cowboys lose to Raiders at home we will make the 8.

Dragons have some easy games and Cowboys have a bye so we can't afford them to win a game for the rest of the season, realistically only 8th is possible.

Luckily outside Raiders they have Storm and Dogs so it's likely they do lose them.

The biggest issue though will be us, I kinda think Cowboys will help us when it comes to not winning again, Raiders are also above us but they have a stupidly hard draw too.

If Walsh is out for the season though I don't like our odds.

Just had a look at the ladder predictor and honestly it's not as far fetched as I first thought lol.

If we win all our remaining games and Cowboys lose to Raiders at home we will make the 8.

Dragons have some easy games and Cowboys have a bye so we can't afford them to win a game for the rest of the season, realistically only 8th is possible.

Luckily outside Raiders they have Storm and Dogs so it's likely they do lose them.

The biggest issue though will be us, I kinda think Cowboys will help us when it comes to not winning again, Raiders are also above us but they have a stupidly hard draw too.

If Walsh is out for the season though I don't like our odds.
The following is still possible...

Play Manly week 1, Roosters week 2, Penrith week 3, and beat Melbourne in the grand final!!!

Warriors need to have our back and beat the Dolphins today 🙏

Tigers winning will be nice too.

Technically, because of our +/-, we can still drop another game and make the finals. Assuming Dragons, Dolphins & Raiders lose all/most of their games. I did it on the latter predictor and best case we can finish 7th on 34 points, Dragons 8th, with 9th & 10th on 32 points but with a worse +/-.

Warriors need to have our back and beat the Dolphins today 🙏

Tigers winning will be nice too.
They should be in the mentality of do it for Johnson. The NRL needs a feel good story to finish the year

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • theshed
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.